**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Drax vs X-23

Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Just curious on who the community thinks is better both undupped as 5*s. Both have a good bleed abilities. Drax has stackable fury, and X-23 has regen. What do you guys think? Opinions and reasons please!

Drax vs X-23 80 votes

Drax
5%
vg2782SpideySpiritOfVengeanceKamalaWantsToPlayToo 4 votes
X-23
95%
Whododo872SnakeEyes69JOHNOSA1995JaffacakedAcanthusErza_ScarletRaganatorSmokinSurferFireballs5DarkZenSomeoneElsedangerbluDexman1349StewmanPerfectExampleAfridJJ4302Joe77Primmer79adqqedfyvr 76 votes

Comments

• Options
    TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    X-23
    Drax is a solid champ but x23 is much better imo. X23 has regen and stacks cruelty against bleed immune champs. Her overall damage is solid and her bleeds are very strong especially if you have deep wounds.
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Drax causes insane bleed. If you get a couple bleed stacks going, he crushes X23 in bleed damage.

Where X23 has an advantage though is (a) regen for longevity, and (b) she stacks crits against bleed immune champs, making her a viable option against nearly any opponent, where Drax is definitely less effective against bleed immune opponents.
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    X-23
    Both champs are good. X-23 has the edge because she is still good against bleed immune and she heals to save you resources.
  • Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    X-23
    Well take out her regen and drax is beast , but overall she is better.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Drax
    Draxonator
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    X-23
    No reason x23 is way better than drax i used her in map6 last year she was very good
  • Options
    NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    X-23
    I didn't think Drax stacked furies until he was awoken. Unduped is no contest, x-23>drax
  • Options
    Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    X-23
    Unduped X-23 is miles ahead. When both are duped ill probably go with Drax.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    X-23
    Even though I dont have X-23 I can attest that she should be far better in most modes.

Wolverine is pretty similar and I use him to clear AQ all the time.
    Drax is beast for single fights.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    X-23
    X23 has far superior durability in AQ and AW. The only thing worth noting is that if the node grants bleed immunity, she doesn't stack cruelty. It only works if the champ itself is naturally bleed immune.
  • Options
    X-23