**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold Shortage

2»

Comments

• Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Doing Arena, even if only for the first few milestones is boring anyway.

We want an alternative source of gold. And it doesn't help that AQ requires us to spend most of the BC obtained in just doing milestones.

In other words, I do find the game to be a full-time job. There are too many things to do in the game that are cool and challenging and rewarding, but arena is not one of those. At this point I am not interested in getting more 4 stars, I will get them on crystals but I don't really need to grind arena for a champion anymore. And doing just the milestones for most of the concurrent arenas is not that easy when you have significant others.

To me, Gold Realms or Halls of Fortune were a very good alternative source of gold for those of us that do not want to do Arenas every day. But I would do a Gold arena with such rewards anytime!
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    y27avrlsz5wk.png
    No problem with gold
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    So my post was deleted for no reason, and still no answers 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    @PeterQuill Basically showing the gold we get compared to the cost of ranking is totally unbalanced and trying to rank a 6* champ and r5 5* cost insane amounts of gold. Most people are not huge spenders opening loads of crystals or grinding arena all day. We have no real way of building our farming gold quickly.