**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

need a tip

WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
chapter 3 rnd 6 road to the labyrinth Gilly is kicking my ars, she is immune to ever thing any suggestion on getting by her?

Comments

• Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    get a heavy hitter like SL or spiderman(stark enchanced) and back until you hit 10 charges and go all out.
  • Options
    ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    Wayntos wrote: »
    chapter 3 rnd 6 road to the labyrinth Gilly is kicking my ars, she is immune to ever thing any suggestion on getting by her?

Is it the one with debuff immune? You have to fight all the dubuff immune buffed champs like stun immune though. It takes practice after being used to parry. If it is the one that I am thinking about I used Crossbones.
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    get a heavy hitter like SL or spiderman(stark enchanced) and back until you hit 10 charges and go all out.

Yeah, that would be incorrect. Using either of them will no more guarantee success than using anyone else. The nodes in quest 6 will limit the amount of damage you can deliver to her.
    0o1fprjp17tf.png
    Listen to @ArmyBrat and make sure you practice evading her s2. I used Wolverine since the regen will allow you to regain any health you lose.
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    I used crossbones 3/30, including to take down Deadpool ahead on the path