Options

Kamala Khan needs a few changes

Very similar to how Quake handles, I really think that KK should also be able to hold her heavy attack without the auto trigger to release the attack. This would allow her to charge her fury stacks indefinitely. Further more, she needs to be able to push her opponents back to a far distance even if they are blocking. Her special 1 and 2 along with her heavy should push them back to make it more difficult for her opponent to counter her. Lastly, her heavy must change to being a stretch punch or kick. This should cover the same distance that Hyperion/Elektra/X23/etc covers but with one or two hits

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Feel like she needs a bit more than just a buff to her heavy, and also I don’t think anybody should have that mechanic like quake tbh, that should be her unique thing that makes he different to anyone else
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Not sure if I agree with this I like her the way she is totally useless.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    The need to completely rework her. The only good thing about her is that she’s poison immune. That’s it. They need to change literally everything else
  • Options
    Vargas9970Vargas9970 Posts: 23
    So what I mean by similar to Quake is that she should be able to charge fury buffs until you let go of block and not have to worry about the auto release mechanism and nothing else.

What would truly make her more useful is the ability to push back her opponents with each stretched out strikes! Being able to hit at a distance and keep the opponent at a distance would really make her a very useful and fun character to play.
  • Options
    Vargas9970Vargas9970 Posts: 23
    This thought just hit me! What able changing her heavy animation to expand like she already does, do the uppercut, and add in a nasty big foot stomp that knockes the opponent way back!?