**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are Grand master Crystals (GMCs) really worth the units?

Comments

• Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Lol! Just a matter of time before people get tired of getting ripped from these. Nah, what am I saying... as soon as the next badass champ comes out, odins will be bought and 3 stars will be pulled.

I saw one guy post on here that he dropped $500. Five HUNDRED... and didn’t get a single 5 star. If you spend that much, you should at least get a 5 star. I have opened 21 total of these, and was lucky enough to get AA from it. Tried for blade with 6 and not even a 3 star blade popped.
  • I told some of my buddies who play mcoc and told them that phcs have better odds than gmcs. To me, gmcs are just a flashier looking phc that cost more with worst drop rates. @Lunchbox45
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    This made my day
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    At this point, I get more value from buying items like revives and health potions to get through harder content.

300 units either give me a 2% chance at a 5* champ or 3 team revives to help me get through Act 5.
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    Lunchbox45 wrote: »
    Lol! Just a matter of time before people get tired of getting ripped from these. Nah, what am I saying... as soon as the next badass champ comes out, odins will be bought and 3 stars will be pulled.

I saw one guy post on here that he dropped $500. Five HUNDRED... and didn’t get a single 5 star. If you spend that much, you should at least get a 5 star. I have opened 21 total of these, and was lucky enough to get AA from it. Tried for blade with 6 and not even a 3 star blade popped.

you would think wouldnt you? but nope...people still gobble these up. i was guilty of it up until a month ago. then i woke up and realized what i was doing with my life. until kabam complies with Apple's mandate ill never spend a dollar on this game ever again.