**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which of these Champs are Worth Rank 4?

Hey all. So I have a pretty straight forward question to ask. Who out of these champs (if any) are worth taking to 4/40 and for what purpose? I’m thinking of taking Thor, Beast, and maybe Abomination up. Thor just because I think he’s a good champ overall, though I wouldn’t take him past Rank 4 unless he was duped. Beast and Abomination for AW Defense, because other than Hyperion I don’t have any good defenders. Let me know your opinions, I really appreciate it!

Captain
mpd4rd993trx.png

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Beast, Drax and yellow jacket are worth rank 4, red hulk might be worth it after he gets buffed
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    Red Hulk. He is going to be a beast.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    don't do thor until you dupe him. If you ask me definitely go with beast, he is super underrated. Nice damage in freestyle mode, and acrobatic mode is pretty much a passive power lock plus a bit of regen. Bleed resistance is super useful as well. On defense he is currently kind of bugged, so when he uses his sp2 he gets one tick of regen, and if he uses his sp1 (while in acrobatic) he does one tick of direct damage. But I still think you will find him more useful as an attacker. Back when I was completing rtl he was one of my mvps.

Other potential options are drax ( who I have at 4/55 but needs dupe in my opinion), yellowjacket (good on defense, but again benefits from dupe), and rulk (the beta buff should make him much better now)
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Beast's awakened ability is pretty cool. He has the best utility of your options. Drax is a pretty good choice. I wouldn't take Thor up until you awaken him. Once you do, I would take him to rank 5 because he is fantastic when awakened.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Drax
  • Drax i have mine at 4/40 undupped and he murders. Sweeten the deal if you pair him with gamora
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited February 2018
    The one you are most likely to use outside of arena, or the one with beneficial synergies
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    beast!!!!!!!!!
  • Beast or Red hulk. Now that they changed him people said he's way better.
  • But probably beast since he's duped.
  • Oh, & Abom duped is also great.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Rulk vulture YJ Drax Beast are all worth r4, so is Thor, but wait for him to be duped before taking him past r3

Personally I would focus on Rulk and Beast