**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

BLOCKING Issues miss timing because of lagging

When the hell are you stupid tech guys gonna fix the blocking issues ?? It's been months and nothing same old **** . The game lags so you miss time your block every time even when you really didn't miss time it . Please FIX THIS PROBLEM

Comments

• Gladiator09Gladiator09 Member Posts: 287 ★★
    The bug fix report of 17.0 came out and they fixed the sound effect of a symboid instead.
    Priorities
  • AKTEKAKTEK Member Posts: 312 ★★
    Bro I am also facing same it is due to our gpu performance kabam must keep variable graphics for various devices this is the only solution
  • AKTEKAKTEK Member Posts: 312 ★★
    Whenever I use force msaa 4x gpu rendering gives better performance but consumes lot battery
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Member Posts: 133
    they go even slower when they're insulted/called stupid lol. It'll take a person like a respectable youtuber who gets wrecked needlessly like the rest of us peons and puts them on blast and even then it doesnt guarantee that they respect your requests. Keep logging these and record if you can and light them up with cold hard facts.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @rozzerr . Since we currently have an activae master thread here that includes the blocking issues, I'm going to go ahead and close this one out. Please check in the thread I mentioned for updates as they are made available. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.