**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Enemy use special mid combo [Under Investigation]

StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi,

I am an experienced player. Lvl 60 and uncollected. I have 100% completion of act 5 and ranked 33rd for strongest team in the UK. Play t2 aw. In short, i have played this game quite a bit.

Just recently i have noticed that enemies are managing to fire off specials in the middle of taking combos. Normally this is after they evade the third hit of your combo and then immediately launch a special attack as you try to land another light hit.

I know evade allows quick recovery and if you are too slow they can attack into you, but it seems that the evade and the special attack are almost instant. This may have happened once with a none evade champ (agent venom) too - but i cant be sure and need to experience it more.

To start off with i thought this was just me but another member of my alliance has just complained about it. Has anyone else experienced this glitch? Or got footage of it?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. I let the team know that players have concerns about the AI reaction time, and they're taking a look at it. As soon as we have more information about this, we'll post an update on the forums. Thanks for hanging in there in the meantime.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Thanks
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    I agree with u specials chaining and going off mid-combo
  • Jones 1212
    No footage because I’m not going to waste my time recording something Kabam refuses to acknowledge.

I too have experienced this, specials have failed to fire on a stunned opponent just for them to use a special to counter. The AI recovery is a little insane to me and extremely unfair.

Multiple times I have been mid combo and the enemy uses a special move, or usually 2 hits into a combo and they randomly block or use a special move to interrupt me which I can’t recover from and usually eat a combo.

Seems like they almost want me to buy pots and revives.....

I will get some footage
  • RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 ★★
    Thought it was just me, I’ve been so annoyed with blocks mid combo then immediate counters or specials, bugs like that are just to coin in on revives and health in quests etc 🤬
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    I hate it when I get parried mid combo. This happens when I do a M, L, L, L, M and on the last medium seems to be where the ai parries me. I can't parry in the middle of a combo that's happening to me so why can the ai?
    @Boboman I saw that dropped block a few seconds before 1:30 mark. Right at the end you were already hitting him but he used a special?!?

yea
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Nice. If the bug affects kabam’s revenue, it gets fixed, but when players are at a disadvantage, it takes time to get done....
    Nice. If the bug affects kabam’s revenue, it gets fixed, but when players are at a disadvantage, it takes time to get done....

SO TRUE