**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fix AW Portals before season

So portal #9 needs to be remapped to go to nodes 51/53 it’s way outta whack that only one portal #8 goes to node 53 but 4 of the 7 end portals go to node 48 it’s doesn’t have any sense to it. That’s just my two cents if that one portal was changed it would even out the end of the map much better for mini bosses just doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to have one portal to port to node 53 but on the right side 2 portals port to node 55. I’m pretty sure no alliance needs 4 different portals to go to node 48 in the center.

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Id like to suggest maybe an extra period or two. Maybe an enter button once in awhile.

Also I don't mind the strategy restriction of that one portal
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I wonder if you used two people on the far outside if maybe the one portal would be enough and also allow you not to miss other portals in phase 1 and phase 2 on the left side of the AW map.
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    I wonder if you used two people on the far outside if maybe the one portal would be enough and also allow you not to miss other portals in phase 1 and phase 2 on the left side of the AW map.

It is the standard to use 3 on the left in higher tiers of war. However, it would be nice to have the additional portal leading to the upper left mini.
  • Options
    It’s the standard to use one person for every path and there is 9 paths that eventually bottleneck down to 7 paths and 10 players which gives you 2 people for every mini boss but the portals are outta whack. One portal #8 for node 51/53 outta 7 portals with 4 of those portals going to the center node 48 and the last 2 portals going to node 55 just seems to be kinda senseless to me but it is what it is I guess hasn’t really been a problem. It just forces 2 people to that far left path if you want to put 2 people per mini boss when I thought portals were supposed to be a way easing travel in war just like the first center portal pretty much is only way to travel the center line the two other center portal do not let you jump to that center line of the second section. I just think it’s weird they made it that way doesn’t really change much in terms from the old map in war.
  • Options
    TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    It’s the standard to use one person for every path and there is 9 paths that eventually bottleneck down to 7 paths and 10 players which gives you 2 people for every mini boss but the portals are outta whack. One portal #8 for node 51/53 outta 7 portals with 4 of those portals going to the center node 48 and the last 2 portals going to node 55 just seems to be kinda senseless to me but it is what it is I guess hasn’t really been a problem. It just forces 2 people to that far left path if you want to put 2 people per mini boss when I thought portals were supposed to be a way easing travel in war just like the first center portal pretty much is only way to travel the center line the two other center portal do not let you jump to that center line of the second section. I just think it’s weird they made it that way doesn’t really change much in terms from the old map in war.

Do you send two people to the mini-boss on node 55? If so, how is it any different sending two members as @Dropfaith suggests up the far left to the mini-boss up there?
  • Options
    ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    We send one and the other holds as backup for either boss on left side .

Normally guy 1 gets top left boss guy 2 gets bottom left boss
    Guy 3 mostly just helps on main boss

Dude, stop giving out secrets. These people need to learn on their own. Easy wars are nice.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    SirTodd_83 wrote: »
    Another change they should implement with the portals is for them to cost no energy to use

Now this is a change I would like to see. It stinks only being able to do one or two fights at a time if you are on the left side.
  • Options
    What I mean is there are 2 paths that can eventually end at node 55 when the left side of the map there is only one path on the last section that ends on node 53 so in these terms that side is forcing an extra person to go that way if you want an equal amount of people per mini boss giving it’s the easiest path in my opinion but to have 4 of the 7 portals go to the center mini boss which is also fodder seems kinda stupid in its design. Odd number so 2-3-2 node 53-2 portals node 48-3 portals node 55-2 portals with 51/52 in between for 5 mini bosses just makes sense is all but I’m sure Kabam just wants to bottleneck the map in a way to appear like it’s diffent then the old map that had the same stupid bottleneck at each end which still forced 4 people in the center some how. Just my 2 cents