**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should official cutoffs for past arenas be posted?

TheGodfatherTheGodfather Posts: 30
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Think it would be beneficial to all players if the cutoffs were simply officially posted after each arena. Kabam already has these numbers all they would have to do is post the lowest score that got the ranked rewards of each “milestone”

Should official cutoffs for past arenas be posted? 56 votes

Yes
60%
RagamugginGunnerLocoMotivesJOHNOSA1995AjavedShynight00Erza_ScarletFrostyX_Scottdangerbluvg2782JadedGreatScottadqqedfyvrSpeedbumpAugi9332csexton00nameplasDarkrider05CypherdiousThecurler 34 votes
No
35%
GroundedWisdomVdh2008Eb0ny-O-M4wDrOctavius2_2RaganatorxNigNastyEfnNateDropfaithPrimmer79Sac123_IAmNotUrMomTheOneAndOnly420samtheshiznit05colbyscipio987BahamutTheDemonArmyBratGohan2606sbdjdk 20 votes
Other (please specify)
3%
DOKTOROKTOPUSRasilover 2 votes

Comments

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    No
    Why bother?
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Yes
    They ought to post a lot of information that is currently player mined. Makes no sense to hide cutoffs, prestige, AQ calculations, etc. from the player base. It creates more issues than it helps.
    No
    They ought to post a lot of information that is currently player mined. Makes no sense to hide cutoffs, prestige, AQ calculations, etc. from the player base. It creates more issues than it helps.

Cutoffs are meaningless. They are player driven.

Prestige, I agree should be posted in game. Kabam created that metric, and it's not right to keep it "hidden".
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Yes
    Vdh2008 wrote: »

Prestige, I agree should be posted in game. Kabam created that metric, and it's not right to keep it "hidden".

Of course they’re player driven, but Kabam obviously calculates them anyway to give rewards. What would it hurt to share that information they already have instead of players having to gather it a 2nd time?
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    No

Of course they’re player driven, but Kabam obviously calculates them anyway to give rewards. What would it hurt to share that information they already have instead of players having to gather it a 2nd time?

Do players actually gather it, or does it go into some spreadsheet that compiles all the data and then spits out the cutoff that is validated by someone else? I think official cutoffs is a terrible idea. I would rather have a game that works instead of a cutoff list for arena (and remember it would be a cutoff list for every bracket and every arena). That seems like overkill!
    No

I just don't see the point. They are good to see on reddit after the arena is over, but putting them somewhere in game makes no difference to me personally.

To each his (or her) own, I guess.
  • TheGodfatherTheGodfather Posts: 30

I just don't see the point. They are good to see on reddit after the arena is over, but putting them somewhere in game makes no difference to me personally.

To each his (or her) own, I guess.

What happens when that guy that does it retires ?
    Also I forgot to mention they should post cutoffs for aliance quest ranking as those aren’t readily available
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    No
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    TheDemon wrote: »

Do players actually gather it, or does it go into some spreadsheet that compiles all the data and then spits out the cutoff that is validated by someone else? I think official cutoffs is a terrible idea. I would rather have a game that works instead of a cutoff list for arena (and remember it would be a cutoff list for every bracket and every arena). That seems like overkill!

Lots of people post scores to build that sheet and cut is built off that no official data

Yes, I know. Just making a point of how it is not a big deal.
    TheDemon wrote: »

We all rather have a game that works but Kabam has shown they are committed to making new content and leaving the bugs in tact (unless it benefits the players)
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Or, given that the upcoming Alliance War Seasons will apparently have a live leader board with dynamic ranking via what your current badge shows, they could just do the same thing with Arenas.

But that will never happen. :/
    dkatryl wrote: »
    Or, given that the upcoming Alliance War Seasons will apparently have a live leader board with dynamic ranking via what your current badge shows, they could just do the same thing with Arenas.

But that will never happen. :/

Never say never!

If enough people back an idea it could actually lead somewhere

• 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    No
    Guess it does not matter since the original person posting this thread got banned!
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    No
    People already post it on Reddit. It’s not really needed
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    No
    420sam wrote: »
    Guess it does not matter since the original person posting this thread got banned!
    I can't say why that happened, but the OP went on a rant over multiple Threads. Might be a factor. Lol.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Other (please specify)
    they are on facebook, nearly all the arenas within 2 years
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    Yes
    common sense