Legend run tips,info and cutoff

Spidey076Spidey076 Member Posts: 310
Hey guys im thinking to go for legend run nxt month so i want to practice with that month event to see how fast i can complete but im confused in some point so anyone can clear it it will really be hopeful
1.when new event quest start it is night time on my region so is it necessary that i have to start my run when it start? or can i start my legend run in any time of first week?
I read legend thread but did not understand so any help will be appreciate.
2.anyone here have previous event quest time cutoff?so i can assume time ans try to complete in appropriate time period

Comments

• TheSOURATheSOURA Member Posts: 674
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    Hey guys im thinking to go for legend run nxt month so i want to practice with that month event to see how fast i can complete but im confused in some point so anyone can clear it it will really be hopeful
    1.when new event quest start it is night time on my region so is it necessary that i have to start my run when it start? or can i start my legend run in any time of first week?
    I read legend thread but did not understand so any help will be appreciate.
    2.anyone here have previous event quest time cutoff?so i can assume time ans try to complete in appropriate time period

I also need to know this. Also do we need to count the hero quest timer along with it? Or it is the timer start from when we start the master mode? Any help will b apriciated.
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Member Posts: 289 ★★
    Ur legend attempt starts when u start heroic and finish master most try under a hour no more then 2
    edited June 2017
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »
    Ur legend attempt starts when u start heroic and finish master most try under a hour no more then 2

Thnk u. So u mean if someone start heroic after 2-3 days of quest availability can also get legend title?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Nope. You got to do heroic and master in less than 5 hours in one sitting. Don't start heroic and do your legends run a day or 2 later
  • BornBorn Member Posts: 228 ★★
    You have to start your legend run attempt within the first 2 weeks of the event release date. Once you start on heroic quest you cannot stop until you finish 100% heroic and master.
  • BornBorn Member Posts: 228 ★★
    Aim for 4:30 minutes. Have to be on IOS (iPhone, iPad)
    Born wrote: »
    Aim for 4:30 minutes. Have to be on IOS (iPhone, iPad)

4.30 min is too much.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Member Posts: 310
    Jestress wrote: »
    you guys are crazy if you think secret empire can be completed that fast.

Why it cant be done so fast well im not going this month i will going for nxt month
    edited June 2017
    Bcaz champs locked in master issue i think