**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3rd party software !

People have been using those kind of applications for a while and specially one of them is pretty popular right now (I’m not sharing name of the applications).
I was in an alliance and couple people started to use this and they start to collect all the credits from the arenas, gold, 3*-4*-5* shared crystal and anything they can get from the arenas which mean is everything in the game.
I left that alliance because after little while almost every single summoners was using that app. Who doesn’t have enough time or cannot afford to purchase credits.
Honestly there is a lot to say about but all I can say is now they have a lot of stocks and have gotten many 5* duplicated champs.
I’ve been looking for 5* Hyperion and my last four 5* are Kamala, spider Gwen, Antman and Rhino and all of my 5* champs are almost same as them. Now I’m asking, did I make a mistake not to use it..

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    They will probably be banned at some point. Why not name the app and help speed up the process?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    All I can say is I'm hoping there's a large ban wave coming for the people breaking the rules.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    The last time Kabam made a statement about hacking, a huge ban wave followed it. Let's hope something similar happens, in which case you will be counting your lucky stars you didn't cheat yourself.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Pretty sure another ban wave is coming due to these events, people becoming uncollected when they're small, beating master and hacking in war.

The alliance we just fought had someone fall into this category and they hacked their way to victory, took out boss while there were 4 linked nodes up which sucks because we would have won it if it didn't happen.
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    Interesting how my post criticizing Kabam was removed...
  • If you feel you have come across an alliance that you feel may be using cheats, please report this to our Support Team! An investigation will be undertaken to determine if it was in fact skill or cheating. If they are found to have been cheating, appropriate actions will be taken against their account(s)/alliance. Due to our privacy policy however, we will be unable to provide details to you regarding the result of the investigation. Thanks so much for helping us out by reporting any actions you see that may be a violation of our Terms of Service!
This discussion has been closed.