**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Being Able To Check Energy Of Your Allies In AQ

I suggest adding new function to the game that would display Alliance Quest energy of your allies after tapping their respective portrait on Alliance Quest board. In my opinion, it would help a lot with decisive process on which path player chooses to backup, when all of them are started already by other allies. Share your thoughts on idea and thanks for reading!

Comments

• Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I suggest adding new function to the game that would display Alliance Quest energy of your allies after tapping their respective portrait on Alliance Quest board. In my opinion, it would help a lot with decisive process on which path player chooses to backup, when all of them are started already by other allies. Share your thoughts on idea and thanks for reading!

I actually like this idea for AQ and AW. While I doubt they will ever add that to the game it would help a lot when logged in to know whether to stay logged on or shut my device down and wait an hour or two before checking in again.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Eh? So an officer can spam message me to move up a node, never mind I may be busy in real life and can't get in the game at that exact moment, just because they know I have a few bars of energy. No thanks. Some people take micro-managing way too seriously, and giving them this tool will make them even more miserable to deal with.

There are communication apps which many alliances use, Line being the most common example. Use it to communicate with fellow members as to how much energy they have and when they can move.
  • Options
    Addyos wrote: »
    Eh? So an officer can spam message me to move up a node, never mind I may be busy in real life and can't get in the game at that exact moment, just because they know I have a few bars of energy. No thanks. Some people take micro-managing way too seriously, and giving them this tool will make them even more miserable to deal with.

There are communication apps which many alliances use, Line being the most common example. Use it to communicate with fellow members as to how much energy they have and when they can move.

Sounds like you are in the wrong alliance dude. More information is always better than less. I like the idea!!
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I don't hate the idea, but don't love it either. @Addyos hit the nail on the head, actually. If your team is all communicating with each other then it's not really necessary to keep tabs on everyone's energy.

OMG!!! That guy got an energy 2 minutes ago. Why hasn't he moved yet!?!?!

I suppose there are some alliances that would find this useful and actually benefit from it, but I think many would eventually see it as a nuisance.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Flodd1234 wrote: »
    Addyos wrote: »

Sounds like you are in the wrong alliance dude. More information is always better than less. I like the idea!!

On the contrary I wish my alliance was more vocal and communicative, as some can be absent for more than 3-4 hours at a time. Heck if I was an officer I would be one of those constantly bugging people to move, as I am always active and always make sure my energy bar doesn't reach to max level.

I know a system of seeing other member's energy meter, while it can prove useful at times, can potentially also be abused or become a nuisance because of people like ME haha.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I can't get behind this one. It just opens up more added pressure. That's where communication comes in.
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    I have 2 words. Control freak
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    @NastyEfnNate no, I made it very clear why I would like that change - to help ME decide which path to backup by checking which ally has lower energy towards end of aq. I stay away from alliances where people push each other to move, and if that change came in, everyone could do the same, just leave alliances with militiant people or kick them
  • Options
    i could see this being the cause of ppl with lives quitting the game since alliances will keep kicking them for being inactive during stretches of time when they’re either working or hanging out with real life friends. Not good for business, kabam won’t add it.

Also because it would be such a simple addition that if kabam wanted to implement it, they would’ve already. Maybe only for top tier alliances.