**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New loading screen

sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Not sure if there is already a discussion on this but, does anyone else love the new Gladiator Hulk loading screen?

Comments

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Looks pretty cool to me, like it :) Cheers!
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I hope all the people stuck with the game loading right now love it too cause they will be seeing it for a long time unless the issue gets resolved soon. :)
  • Options
    Bryman187 wrote: »
    Yeah, I especially like the cool new dialog box they added.

0vk60thrxdv6.png

Haha that made me grin, typical Kabam. Good luck on logging in!
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    @Bryman187 and @sbdjdk, hopefully you are not affected by the problems, otherwise hope your problems get resolved soon. Feeling sorry for folks affected.

Back to the cool loading screen ... come to think about it, SOMEONE PLS GIVE THE ART DEPARTMENT A PROMOTION AND PAY RISE!!!! It is okay to demote everyone else

..... over and over again, everything else screwed up once every few weeks, including QA, gameplay, event, server, etc, but hey, ONLY ONE DEPARTMENT STANDS OUT, that's the art/design department, many great loading screens and background pictures, maybe except the ugly Hydra one during Punisher2099 (just my taste)

Just kidding, but on the serious note, the art guys in Kabam deserve praises! Great job on their side!
  • Options
    shchong2 wrote: »
    @Bryman187 and @sbdjdk, hopefully you are not affected by the problems, otherwise hope your problems get resolved soon. Feeling sorry for folks affected.

Back to the cool loading screen ... come to think about it, SOMEONE PLS GIVE THE ART DEPARTMENT A PROMOTION AND PAY RISE!!!! It is okay to demote everyone else

..... over and over again, everything else screwed up once every few weeks, including QA, gameplay, event, server, etc, but hey, ONLY ONE DEPARTMENT STANDS OUT, that's the art/design department, many great loading screens and background pictures, maybe except the ugly Hydra one during Punisher2099 (just my taste)

Just kidding, but on the serious note, the art guys in Kabam deserve praises! Great job on their side!

Yeah the guys over at the art department are doing a great job, but if they're not investing money into better servers by the looks of it, then I think it'll be a while before they get the pay rise they deserve.