**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Six star offer

I would like to see an offer that allows you to get one six star crystal for 100$

Comments

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    That's a joke why should small guys get what the too guys have worked towards for like half a year
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    100$ lol it's gonna be alot more than that
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    I would like a real life Psylocke to come drain my power, but it's not going to happen.
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    I would like a six star for 12 units. Add in a second for 10 more units....then throw in a seven star as a bonus.
  • Options
    Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    'The Grandmaster has decided to give you a grand opportunity. For a limited time, you can purchase the power of a deadly 6-star to conquer the battlerealm. This 6-star bundle includes two 2* champions and two 1* champions (2+2+1+1=6* amirite?), with all the necessary catalysts and ISO-6 to upgrade your champions (i.e. one t1 basic). These special crystals have been handpicked by the scammers at Kabam some random actor from a Marvel movie and have an increased chance of receiving any of the following champions: Spider-Gwen, Iron Patriot, Magneto, Colossus (his way!) or a fantastic prize of a Luke Cage (we have been so nice as to provide you with one from before the Buff Update!) This deal also includes 2 thousand gold and some special health boosts for you Beta Testers (pop one of these onto your champion, and it slowly drains 10,000 health every 10 seconds). The Grandmaster is excited for you to buy this offer, and he apologises for any inconvenience this may cause you.'

Price: An arm and a leg.