**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Focused Tier 2/3. AQ Map 2/3. No Donations. Easy Minimums. Join The Sanctuary!

Sanctuary
Thanos’ Warship in the Marvel Universe
A place of escape; an asylum

p4gjhjd7cdny.png

Laid back but not lazy. No leeches.

We are new, but highly organized alliance (google sheets, docs...) looking for skilled active players who are tired of Arena grinding and Map5/6 looking to chill with Map2/3, but bring their best and compete in Alliance War Tier3.
Our goal is to stay in the current Tier2 (possibly Season Gold1 / Platinum3) as well as making the game hassle free as possible.

We are experienced and have fairly deep knowledge of the game, so we can help you too while having some laughs along the way!

Alliance Info:
-Canada and US only. For ease of use for everybody.
-Line required
- NO BS / No drama, the game is our escape after all.
-No donations (unless we run Map5, which will be rare)
-Event Minimums are for Completion 15k, Item Use 2500 per member (Arena grinding and Duel Skirmish is optional)
-AQ Map 3 mainly (Lots of easy Tier1 Alphas!)
-AW Tier 3, 3 BGs 3x per week, Start / End time 18:00-19:00 PST
-Skill is more important to us than prestige. We will give you tips or recommendations on who rank up to help you progress further with clearing content, but the biggest thrill of the game for most people is collecting and ranking up the characters you like. So if you really want to Rank 4 a 5* Antman or She Hulk because you really like the movie or comic, well you will not be clearing Labyrinth anytime soon with them, but go for it! :)

Alliance Tag:
2SNT

Contact on LINE / ign:
waynegcore

uqv9d2o8d3zm.png

Comments

• waynegcorewaynegcore Posts: 93
    Tired and bored of Map5/6?

Have you realized T4CC, etc is available through other less demanding means? This is the place for you.
    We have a couple people going back to Map5 after AQ who desperately need T4CC to get stronger, so we have some spots opening up.

Contact me on Line. Same as IGN
    With AQ ending today, now is a great time to join an awesome strong AW focused alliance, check us out.
    Only 1, maybe 2 spots open.

Join us soon before AW matchmaking in 2h or so.
    1 open spot still available.
  • I wish I lived in US or Canada. I live in Europe sadly lol.
    1 spot open, get in before 3rd War this week!

3 Victories in a row, new fast rising group
    edited February 2018
    If you see that we are full, do not be afraid to reach out, though we have a small queue of waiting members, , but are also checking if new members are skilled enough. Thanks!
  • MrblackkkMrblackkk Posts: 53
    Who the hell gets tired of map 5 when we have 6 stars coming out? If you want to move up at all in this game now it's the time to grind AQ
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I'd be interested in joining. I'm a highly skilled free player, I've beaten the labyrinth once through, and completed all of the difficult content as a free player. Been looking to join an alliance that wants to play only AW. I am experienced in high tier wars. Look me up, in game name is "Werewrym"
    Looking to replace a couple weaker / less active members before next AW matchmaking starts tomorrow.
    Still a spot or two available. Get in before matchmaking starts tonight at 18:00 PST

Going into Season1 AW strong. 5 Victories in a row, undefeated since the group was formed.

The goal is to stay in the old Tier2 (new Tier 4) and be Gold1 / Platinum 3 by the end of the season and we are in a great position to do that.
    If you see that we are full, do not hesitate to reach out, always looking to replace the weakest links / less active.
    We may have some spots opening up soon. Also our AW start time has changed to 16:00 PST. Thanks!
    We may have 1 spot opening up.
    Looking to replace a player who cannot keep up. Add me on Line and message me your profile, roster and location. Thanks!
    Get in before AQ starts tomorrow!
    We have won the last 9/10 Wars and lost the 1 to diversity which we are improving. Check our War Rating since the 1st post. :)
    Had 1 person rage quit because of Blade opening and another about to do the same unfortunately, so may have a spot opening up soon.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    waynegcore wrote: »
    Had 1 person rage quit because of Blade opening and another about to do the same unfortunately, so may have a spot opening up soon.

Do you except non-collocted people?
    Boboman wrote: »
    waynegcore wrote: »

Do you except non-collocted people?

Add me on Line with your profile, roster and we can chat

Looking for 1-2 members, have another person rage quitting because of crystal opening and looking to replace a member who cannot keep up.

Just a note, just because we play Map 2/3 does not mean we are a retirement alliance, we are just a War focused alliance. Thanks!
    Looking for 1 to replace who is taking a break after tomorrow’s War finishes, get in before next AW / AQ series
    Still need 1
    Looking for 1 to join later today, have a member leaving because of work

You should be Uncollected at a minimum