**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Micheal B Jordan quest and auto fight

Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
I’m on the last act for the Micheal B Jordan quest, and auto fight decides to come on randomly during my fights causing me to lose my champs, I thought this was fixed. Getting sick and tired of this happening, feeling very angry and annoyed right now, FIX THIS FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL FFS

[Edited by Moderation]
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    skudpuppet wrote: »
    This has been happening to me too
    I know it’s very annoying and frustrating
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    @Team_Sly, wow, last act for the Micheal B Jordan quest is a BAD place and time for that to happen. Sorry to hear that.

I recently encountered this again too myself (I thought it was fixed) randomly in normal daily quest, which is ok for me to loose 1 champ to a lowly opponent (I wasn't even watching till my champ was K.O.'ed), but for last act for the Micheal B Jordan quest, this could mean lots of potion/revive/units unexpectedly

it seems that this auto fight issue goes and comes, can't really tell when, seems random to me, kind of suck that even in normal manual fight mode, we need to pay extra attention in each fight to PRESENT it from automatically kicking in, in critical situation, e.g. Act 5 fighting bosses, Special quest fighting bosses, etc ...