**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Classic Vision synthesis bug

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but classic Vision's synthesis is not working properly. Especially at the beginning of a fight. Mine is signature level 99 and is only gaining half a bar of power. Usually he gets almost 2 bars... If you see my attached screen shot, he doesn't even have 1 bar of power after a 5 hit combo. Additionally, subsequent syntheses don't always happen. Generally they happen every 30-35 seconds. But that's not the case now. Pretty dang frustrating. 9f3imhfx5wol.png

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    If you put a bare minimum of effort into checking you would see that it was noticed right away and Kabam is looking into it.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Gaug66 wrote: »
    I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but classic Vision's synthesis is not working properly. Especially at the beginning of a fight. Mine is signature level 99 and is only gaining half a bar of power. Usually he gets almost 2 bars... If you see my attached screen shot, he doesn't even have 1 bar of power after a 5 hit combo. Additionally, subsequent syntheses don't always happen. Generally they happen every 30-35 seconds. But that's not the case now. Pretty dang frustrating.
    This is precisely what led me to the forums today.
    Yesterday I went into the game, and on the very first fight I entered using Visoin, I got hammered senseless, because I *assumed* him to work as normal. In other words, against a champ with 100% powergain boost, I can pop an L1 after the first combo. Which I did. Which failed. Many curse words ensued while I got pummeled.
    Won the fight, damn near lost Vision. Uncollected is not the place to find out this changed..

I really do hope this is a bug that will be rectified. If this is a deliberate change to a champion that cost people a good amount of (ingame) currency, this will not go over well.
  • Hi all! As mentioned, we're already looking into this matter as confirmed by Kabam Miike here so I'm going to close this thread but feel free to add your information to the post linked above so it's easier for our Team to find and look at!
This discussion has been closed.