**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Quake post 17.0 update

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jaded wrote: »
    Scoce wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    Just used my quake to test and everything seems normal as before.

What level is your quake? There is a huge difference in dmg output. 3.5K per tick vs the 2.5K or so that it does now. Pre-patch I've seen almost 5K ticks for tons of aftershocks and now I can't seem to get a 3K tick in at all, even with 17+ charges.

At lower levels perhaps it's just not so noticeable to you. I'm using 5* Quake at r4.

I already said my quake is 5* rank 4. The damage output is exactly the same as before the update. 12 stacks yield 4K ish damage. Tested and it’s the same. I see in one video 1 guy stacked 17 and I’ve NEVER seen that many on my quake even using her against mordo who just stands there while in power gain. So yes everything is normal. It’s mere speculation base of 1 person creating a hype because they don’t know what the **** they are talking about. “I remember it being more”

None of those videos prove nothing more then proof that opponents are different in every fight. The time out the same the damage is the same etc... so y’all can stop freaking out and wait for a response as this isn’t a problem. Used my quake on uncollected monthly quest vs that mephisto and had no issue. Damage was on par with what it was before the update.

Quake WAS able to stack 16-17 aftershocks before 17.0,just do the math every aftershock charge takes 0.6 seconds to apply and you have 10sec before all the aftershocks expire. 10sec/0.6sec=16.6(16-17 aftershocks) so it was possible.
    Now after 17.0 it seems like its taking longer to charge those aftershocks,even against a mordo while he's blocking,the ingame description still states that every aftershock takes 0.6 seconds to apply but now it seems slower than that,i hope you understand now.
  • Options
    Heres what i noticed with my Quake

17 arena fights

It seems random but the aftershock damage either works or it doesnt. 12 Fights timers were laggy, and aftershocks would not stack or scale correctly. Even watched one aftershock no longet increase thr scale

6 Fights worked as it should and there were no noticable problems at all.

What i can tell this seems to be an intermitten issue, at least on my end. Neithet the problem, or lack of a problem seems consistant.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,722 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Damage output appears to be normal in duels. Give Abdullahx87’s Mephisto a try if you’d like to check.

lf5lr3m94isb.png

I would like to think I know “what the **** I’m talking about,” and my initial reaction to 17.0 Quake damage was that it was lower than it was previously. Duels tonight suggest it’s working normally; assuming that carries over to other game aspects, it’s a non-issue.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    guys i dont know if im going crazy or im just too tired but look at this screenshot i just took.
    im 99.9% sure it was 0.6 seconds and now it is 0.4 per aftershock,i just dueled an mephisto and was able to stack 17 aftershocks again,i dont know whats going on,i think im too tired xD
  • Options
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=qnE-q2VPe7c i just recorded this fight and she seems to be as before 17.0 on my end now
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Please fix quake!!! She is one of my only good champions and she just got bugged. Make her good again!
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Hello! I am investigating this but Quake's data is the same as 16.1. On both videos I've noticed that either the AI was more aggressive (meaning Quake will evade and stop heavy attacking) @crimson_kaioken

or the damage tick came from having less aftershock charges (11 versus 9 on the mephisto battle) @Svain

Can you guys make he heavy charge concussion a passive debuff like before? Its treated as an active debuff now and triggers willpower. So against anyone with willpower, the healing negates a lot of the damage she deals with aftershock
  • Options
    ScoceScoce Posts: 7
    Aftershock damage is definitely lower for me. For what it's worth I was affected by the T-mobile bug and deleted and reinstalled the game. Perhaps a caching issue locally? Not sure how some people can claim aftershock was as potent as it was before and others are seeing drastically reduced ticks. The videos on here aren't anything to look at... need a consistent apples to apples comparison. Kabam QA can verify this easily. I'm sure they have a pre-patch environment to test against. For what it's worth, I see no timing issues with the charges.. just the aftershock damage on a comparable number of charges from before. It's not intermittent for me. I've been testing and re-testing... just to see if I'm losing my mind, but yeah.. it's simply lower when aftershock occurs for me.
  • Options
    ScoceScoce Posts: 7
    https://youtu.be/XNRKOoTp7vM

This is what I'm seeing... 5* r4 quake with reduced aftershock dmg. This was significantly higher before the 17.0 patch. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    If you watch the first video @Svain posted and then watch the last video, the charges seem slower to build in the post-17.0 update. But I can’t tell if it’s the difference between facing mephisto vs morning Star and level of aggression. Aso, don’t know if that has been addressed now given some later comments, but the difference in building is noticeable