**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

XP and other suggestions

Im not sure wether or not these ideas have been posted before but i thought why not give it a go! I apologise if its just the same suggestions as others!

Firstly i have been playing this game for 2 and a half years, i dont really play it religiously but if you ask the missus i play it to much! My issue lies with XP and how long it takes to level up! XP in the game seems extremely unbalanced, you can gain much more XP in daily catalyst quests against agerage champs than you can in master/uncollected monthly event quests against arguably some of the hardest content in game! Im sure kabam have their reasons for that but im sure a better balance can be found! Im currently lvl 57 with only 3 quest maps in act4 to explore, when i run these maps i use XP boosts, usually the 40% boost but if i have a 50% boost i will use that and play as much as i can to level up so i can gain more masteries and increase my cache limit for expiring t4cc! My XP bar just never really moves, which brings me to my XP suggestion! Is it that hard to show the value of your XP in your XP bar?? How much you have and how much is needed to level up? Eg. (30 000/ 1 500 000)
I dont want to accuse kabam of foul play but it seems you dont show it for a reason! Anyways i just want to see it there so i know what i have to do to get where im going! It didnt seem to difficult to put a percentage on the health bar!
1 more thing, i think it would be great to introduce a new mode of gameplay where you can fight certain champs or even just your own champs where you gain no rewards and dont expend any energy or in game currency! Something like a testing feature or trials?? I only suggest this so that any player (definitely content creators) can at any time fight a specific champ to practice/show certain gameplay, such as evading a certain champs special and so on! Just a thought!
Anyways let me know what you think and i do apologise for such a large post, i just wanted to express my ideas!

Cheers!