**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should we get compensated for the “connection issues”

Jrendon13Jrendon13 Posts: 42
edited February 2018 in General Discussion

Should we get compensated for the “connection issues” 44 votes

Yes.
40%
That_Dude52FireStealerNeal2158Foxhero007DaSaM_AmAVuDahVBowskiSupermanojDOKTOROKTOPUSReeVimesVonlipIronBlaze09Spurgeon14My_SuperiorPokemaster66Scarlett_D0madeusSneakymothafocka 18 votes
No .
34%
IronDevilSnizzbarDeadbyrd9Mrbeast6000GAM3RGUYKestrelleSungjBapoiSKK65KenshioAhitlawMr_mc_person34ElitehunterGaudyGMoneyMattScott 15 votes
iPhone and T-Mobile only
25%
DrOctavius2_2Linx79RichardmassadThirtyFourTrey3millsMcord117Stagedear85Ely_20Jlema76763OchoKingJJ 11 votes

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    No .
    Sigh... I'm really starting to hate the word "compensation"
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    If a bad update ever causes you to be locked out of the game for nearly 48 hours while time sensitive content is available and everyone else has access to it I guarantee your answer will be yes.
  • Yes.
    Yes, my game is running fine, but we are waiting on a lane in section 1 of AQ to take down a node and our player can't login. He was able to start the lane so the extra 2 players in the group backed up longer lanes and then he got kicked out and can't login. How is there not compensation due for the entire alliance if it costs us a whole round of AQ?
    Neal2158 wrote: »
    Yes, my game is running fine, but we are waiting on a lane in section 1 of AQ to take down a node and our player can't login. He was able to start the lane so the extra 2 players in the group backed up longer lanes and then he got kicked out and can't login. How is there not compensation due for the entire alliance if it costs us a whole round of AQ?

This issue definitely affects more than just those who can’t log in.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Assuming compensation is provided, what would it even be? One day of expert BP Trial prizes? While I’m all for making people whole, I’m much more interested in getting the update and fixing the issue. Then we can determine what people reasonably missed.

However, if it continues more than a 24-36 hour period, that’s a much bigger problem.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola wrote: »
    Assuming compensation is provided, what would it even be? One day of expert BP Trial prizes? While I’m all for making people whole, I’m much more interested in getting the update and fixing the issue. Then we can determine what people reasonably missed.

However, if it continues more than a 24-36 hour period, that’s a much bigger problem.

Dr. Zola

Agree 100%.
  • iPhone and T-Mobile only
    Along with AQ and the BP trials, what about us who cant grind arena because we are locked out. People have been waiting on Hulk Ragnarok for months and cant get in?
  • Jrendon13Jrendon13 Posts: 42
    I definitely see all views here please do not think that I’m just here trying to get free items. I’m just very interested in how you all feel about this and how it should be dealt with. Especially due to the time limited events.
  • GaudyGMoneyGaudyGMoney Posts: 24
    No .
    I personally think there are better ways than just giving compensation out to solve issues like this.

For example, the outage where people couldn't get into the Taskmaster arena. I think Kabam handled it quite well; rather than just give anybody rewards from the arena, or just some shards, they ran the arena again later on. I think that's much better than throwing RNG at people.

Overall, there are probably better ways than just random items to compensate. Not that I'm complaining about compensation rewards. Always happy to see that gift box symbol in my inbox.
  • VuDahVuDah Posts: 23
    Yes.
    I vote yes, for energy refills, at the very least. Can’t spend the energy if we can’t log in.
  • Hey everyone, we are aware of this issue and are still working on getting a resolution for this implemented as quickly as possible. We also have a thread going on this issue here where we will update everyone as soon as we have for info on the subject. Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience.
This discussion has been closed.