**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tv repair man

A newly booming tv repair business
"mcoc tv repair" decides house calls will improve business.
The first house he arrives at in a nice middle class neighborhood looks like the family is home and looking to improve their quality of life.
He knocks on the door and says " hello I'm from mcoc tv repair" I would like to improve your tv's performance."
He then ask what size and type of tv do you own?
The gentleman let's call him Bob says " it's a 40" smart tv."
Mcoc repairman ,lets call him the Devil
"Well now I think with some work on my part we can get it operating much faster."
Bob: "well it's operating fine, it's a little slow at times, but all in all its working ok"
Devil: "You may think it is , but I'm sure there is much more you can get out if your tv."
After a little more discussion the Devil says..
" This upgrade is going to take around 4 hours, and it's completely free , but you will be amazed after."
Bob agreed and after 7 hours the upgrade was completed, the Devil had left 4 hours earlier to continue his house to house antics.
Extremely upbeat and excited Bob hit the power button on his remote.... 25 min later the tv finally turned on, but with one huge drawback, he only had 2 channels, the O network and home shopping club.
Furious he called the Devil at mcoc tv repair.
Bob: My tv was working perfect before now it takes forever to turn on and I only have 2 crappy stations!"
Devil: I understand your frustration, but to upgrade to more channels you will have to watch 45 hours of the O network nonstop to upgrade your package."
Bob: "OK .. Will I get to choose my upgrade?."
Devil: " lol!! Oh no way it's completely random and usually very, very disappointing. "
" We will be offering an upgrade package for 1000.00 that will give you a chance at HBO."
Bob: HBO! AWESOME! What are my chances of that?"
Devil: "Honestly slim to none, you will most likely get Lifetime."
Bob: " Well what about how long it took to turn on?!"
Devil:"We have an update coming for that problem , please contact customer support, our help Center is extremely random and hard to use. "

Comments

• Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    😂😂😂😂 OMG !!! So true ....bravo .....
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @xxCRANKxx, this is long, but I ACTUALLY FINISHED READING IT!!!! hahaha .... thanks for making my day!!! Cheeers!!! :)