**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Getting clipped when dashing back after giving blocked hits (LOL Maestro)

thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
After giving LOL Maestro 4 or 2 blocked hits and dashing back, I get clipped everytime (see video links below). This has happened to me occasionally in the past, but it's happening consistently with Maestro. This is unfortunately costing me many more units than what I had budgeted...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/36c8jyn8I6BybyAB2

EDIT: is anyone else experiencing this against Maestro? I'm afraid to burn more units/revives on this since it's a major part of my strategy. And keep in mind that this is not about the defender bum rushing me. There's absolutely no way for me to avoid the clipping that is taking place.

Comments

• Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Dash back glitches here
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,364 ★★★★★
    Not just meastro I got it from dorm in aq yesterday and today in war on hood don't know why but it seems dorms light can go way beyond the point and hit then he gets dragged closer don't get that at all and hood also get dragged closer when hitting me from fin air when I'm not even close stupid bug and u don't recover as fast as them it seems