**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Serious concern about 6*s

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
I don't mind the release of 6*s, kinda cool if you ask me but a 1/25 6* is equivalent to a r4 5* so the question is why waste materials ranking up a 5* to r4 at all?

I don't think Kabam has taken this into account. Please consider changing T2A cats from the ranks of 6*s to possible T3As instead. I feel like we need new materials to be ranking 6*s and get away from the sharing of resources across 4*, 5* and 6*. This way fans of the game can actually still rank up their rosters while trying to obtain new badder 6*s. Even T4b needs an overhaul. Hopefully you have a solution for this soon.

But for me I'm looking at my squad going I'd love to r4 AA, Voodoo, Magik, Thor Rags, Hela but if I want to stay ahead in the game I can't use anymore materials on 5*s because I have to save for 6*s.

To be honest I like that there is no end in site for advancement to higher and higher levels but I feel there is a huge void in your marketing for your clients current rosters. Please consider this as having rank 3 4*s and even 5*s gets real boring real fast especially with the 6* release.

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    There won't be certain 5 stars and 6 stars and the 6 star pool we have now is not all that and I would suggest looking at 6 stars as just an alternative they get their power straight away but 5 stars I would just focus on them.
  • Options
    There won't be certain 5 stars and 6 stars and the 6 star pool we have now is not all that and I would suggest looking at 6 stars as just an alternative they get their power straight away but 5 stars I would just focus on them.

That doesn't solve the issue though, to stay ahead in the game you need the latest and greatest but we have these huge rosters we've accumulated that are nothing more than arena fodder and shard collectors.
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    That doesn't solve the issue though, to stay ahead in the game you need the latest and greatest but we have these huge rosters we've accumulated that are nothing more than arena fodder and shard collectors.

I don't believe this to be true at all. 6* are currently not needed to complete any current content in game. Plenty of players have already proven that.

As @Zuko_ILC mentioned, the 6* pool is currently pretty limited. I wouldn't recommend spending a ton of resources on a 5* champ if it is also available as a 6*, but for the champs that aren't available as a 6* then it absolutely makes perfect sense to keep investing in them....for now anyway.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »

I don't believe this to be true at all. 6* are currently not needed to complete any current content in game. Plenty of players have already proven that.

As @Zuko_ILC mentioned, the 6* pool is currently pretty limited. I wouldn't recommend spending a ton of resources on a 5* champ if it is also available as a 6*, but for the champs that aren't available as a 6* then it absolutely makes perfect sense to keep investing in them....for now anyway.

If you are in a top 300 alliance you can't play that way though. I don't understand why there can't be different rank up materials for different stars so you can rank up all your champs eventually.