**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

veteran player 410k many R5 for full 5 and war tier 4/5 not above

i m looking for a FRIENDLY (this word is really important) alliance 8/10 millions not crazy one very active without life
i have 20 R5 enough choice for DEF in war power 35000
active in all events no 0 i also do arena but it s an option i guess...
focus war 2/3 by week in tier 4/5 not above not under, war lost no drama, really important to play for fun it s not a job ....
AQ full 5 or 55553 or 55554 just to stay in expert mode, not necessary to score 90/100 millions !!!
line for communication but i dont spend my life on it ok ?

i can be often busy with my real life job kids family friends.. but i ll play war aq events if not free i ll tell ;) dont want to play with this crazy one unemployed etc... who have only the game in their life no way !!....
no crazy leader officers who use their little power for kick or have bad behavior with members respect is a rule !!! i dont keep my tongue in my pocket when i have something to say i tell it if you dont like i really dont care ;) you can kick it s not a problem i dont cry for a game ..
you can find me in the game : cyrillus ventus

Comments

• Options
    CorvosCorvos Posts: 116
    Love your post and how you call it straight . I hope you find what you are looking for .
  • Options
    Mcgheek_82Mcgheek_82 Posts: 90
    Love the post and think we are exactly what you are looking for. I’ve sent you a friend request in game. My IGN is Mcgheek
  • Options
    JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    just think anyone considering this dude should have a warning, he couldnt handle 5x5 and wanted us to start aq hours late because of time differences. huge language barrier didnt help either
  • Options
    Bono72Bono72 Posts: 154
    omg all the no life are here to comment my topic nothing better to do this week end ??... save your time and find a real job ?? i dont read any of your comments i have better to do ... hope to find an adult teams with real life in this game not easy to find... you can comment but i really dont read and dont care of your comment ^^
  • Options
    InfineosInfineos Posts: 126
    Hi, did you find an ally yet?
    if you haven't please check us out, EFL66

please contact me via LINE: ardiansusanto88 or IGN: Infineos
    we do map 55555 and alrady score (80-90M) we are looking members due some members retire from this game.
    our requirement: SA 9k, completion 15k, duel 650, itemuse 1500
    donation: 134k gold, 30k bc, 12,5k loyalties

if you interested please contact us.

Regards
  • Options
    Tom_Cruise1Tom_Cruise1 Posts: 56
    Line me when you get time from family and work :)
    @tom.cruise1.tc1