**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which tech would u r5 4* or r3 5*?

Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips

Which tech would u r5 4* or r3 5*? 37 votes

Vision AOU 4* to r5 sig 79
29%
Dave2442adqqedfyvrVision_41FugnastynameplasLt_Magnum_1vinniegainzEvanluke4517shchong2EmmanuelcoastAncient__Gamer 11 votes
Starlord 4* to r5 sig 65
48%
Titan_A97CapWW2DukebuffajrSuperman69Jonrdz1AwesomeKyloRenVuDahAshburnSaddestFactionJoeswimmerNiradjavedahmed56ElitehunterBahamutmfleuryLogangronckiNavpreet2233 18 votes
Nebula 5* to r3 sig 20
21%
MattyloKpatrixTheLazyKingvg2782F4k3_GaM3rTheHoodedDormammuDiablosUltimateVault 8 votes

Comments

• Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    Once you dupe Vision AOU once you don't need to dupe him again because it doesn't improve his signature ability. I would rank five him because he is a great utility champ. Bleed/poison immune, power drain, and power steal. Always can count on him for Hyperion in AW and AQ.

Starlord is also a liable option. If you haven't completed RoL yet, he may be the rank up for you. In time both of these champs are rank 5 worthy.
  • Starlord 4* to r5 sig 65
    Basically yeah, Vision if u need the utility but starboard to get some serious sh*t done.
  • Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
    Thanks everyone. I went with Vision AOU due to the utility. I have Hype and Hulk as power hitters for the time being. Im sure i'll have 3 more t4 tech cats by the time i attempt ROL. Im still aiming to complete last chap of LOL lol, not to mention all the mini event that come out and what not. His power control will come in great use along with his heal block. I appreciate all of your help and advice.
    Cheers!
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Nebula 5* to r3 sig 20
    I really dig idea of having 5star nebula cuz she seems perfect for suicide masteries - both immunities, high base damage already, Im ok with charging and I think (not sure though) that her regen triggers on recoil
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Starlord has great damage output. But in most fights, he is output is not great due to a Reliance on ramp up damage. Nebula is double immune and has solid damage output But she is not very easy to use. Vision is also double immune but has one of the best power control mechanics for a champ not named Doctor Octopus or Magik.
  • javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    Starlord 4* to r5 sig 65
    Vision & SL both are good. Vision has good power control and heal block. SL has great output damage. So you choose what you would prefer.