**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's wrong with the current uncollected quest

Just to clear before posting ,I have cleared previous two uncollected quest .
In this quest the opponent is blocking even more specials , they are hitting back quickly , reflexes are way quicker than before , and the way they are chaining combos and specials is just BS.

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Lol.I found this one the easiest of the 3. I cleared it with using just a single lvl 1 revive (on killmonger during my first run).
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Yeah I just need one more quest to explore usually I would experience these problems too but so far I am exploring it with no issues. I needed 2 revives against monger which is way less than I needed against modok and void.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Killmonger is hair pulling annoying.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Killmonger is definitely easier then the 2 previous bosses in uncollected. Just a long fight and took a second to get use to his sp2 jumping all the way across the screen lol
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Well I didn't say that it was difficult , champs are easy to fight in terms of their skill but the unnecessary damage is what i am talking about.
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    I havent seen any of this. I completed it last night and its by far the easiest of the 3 uncollected so far. A video of what you are experiencing would help.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    The only thing I noticed that felt different is AI using specials to “intercept” a charge. Coulda just been bad luck but it felt different. That being said once I noticed it I was just more careful and problem solved. But this is by far the easiest of the 3 uncollected events thus far. Soloed monger multiple times
  • Tjack92Tjack92 Posts: 31
    The only time I experienced what your talking about is when I fought flix DD for some reason. He got the first hit off and chained a 10 hit combo on me without and break it was odd. Almost killed my x23 but she brought herself back. Aside from that I have to agree with everyone else this is the easiest so far