**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mephisto Luke Cage bug

Luke Cage doesn’t take any damage through the duration of Mephisto beginning of fight soul imprisonment even through indestructible can’t activate. Fix it.

Comments

• Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Working as intended
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Soul imprisonment stops buffs. Luke Cage's indestructibility is an ability.
  • Options
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    Soul imprisonment stops buffs. Luke Cage's indestructibility is an ability.

You are wrong. It functions as a buff. I have had Mephisto since release date, this never happened until most recent update. Besides, like I said it never activated. Luke Cage shouldn’t take 0 damage just because.
  • Options
    I think he’s saying the indestrucabtle never activated but he was still takin 0 damage. I noticed this fighting Luke Cage with Gwenpool. She reduced his ability to use indestrucable again so he didn’t activate it again but he would take 0 damage except damage from incinerate until I took a hit and lost my combo. Definitely buggy.
  • Options
    LanfirLanfir Posts: 16
    This also affects other heroes like Black Widow. Luke Cage remains invulnerable untill the buff has triggered & expired. Which can take some time with the ability accuracy reduction.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    It's working as intended if u have the pacify he also gets 0 because of pacify before it actually activates
  • Options
    LanfirLanfir Posts: 16
    If the buff doesn’t trigger he shouldn’t be indestructible. No way this is intended.