**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ice Armor Issue

Just had a fight in AW against a 4 star civil war black panther. My 4/55 Iceman was at 100% health. I messed up my evade and got hit by the second swipe of black panthers special 1. My ice armor was active but somehow i went from full health to 50% health by taking that one hit (which doesn’t seem right in itself). Even after the hit, ice armor was still up. Not sure what’s going on.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Although it’s not stated in cwbp abilities, I believe his reflective armor damage is “direct damage”. So an after the hit type of damage🤔.

So he clipped you but wasn’t 5% of your health so ice armor stayed active. But the reflective armor charges dealt enough direct damage afterwards to reduce your health by 50%.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    maybe because of his reflective armor?