Any luck in LoL with Moon Knight 5*?

ChitlinsChitlins Member Posts: 164 ★★
Has anyone completed the easy path in LoL with 5* MK? He's my only option and I want to see if it's viable.

Comments

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    You have r4 Moon knight? Sorry bud.

I haven't heard anyone doing it with him, but doesn't mean it's not possible. The longer timer for an r4 makes it "possible" for any of them, it all depends how many items/units you're willing to throw down the well.
  • ChitlinsChitlins Member Posts: 164 ★★
    Yeah I have a sig 44 r4 Moon Knight. I want to give it a go just wondering if anyone has had experience with it so I can know how many units to bring.
  • ImmortalImmortal Member Posts: 323 ★★
    What would be your strategy and main source of damage against the AI? Limber is still very much active inside.....can't stun lock....

Moon Knight's bleed also seems to reset itself rather than to stack...
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I know there's a couple people that have done it with him. Check reddit
    Chit, save up your resources. 5k units and you should be able to do it with him
  • ChitlinsChitlins Member Posts: 164 ★★
    Hey what's up Byrd lol.

And I couldn't find anything on Reddit or anywhere else. But I know Seatin mentioned that he has seen people do it, just couldn't find a source.
    I hought I saw one on reddit one day. It's possible with any 5* rank 4 for the easy path. I'm doing my run the last week of appreciation because champs get an attack and health boost