**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5.2 Rewards

Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
It's well known these are pathetic. The chapter wasn't that bad as far as BS and I appreciate that. Mordo with bane and the Collector were the biggest BS money grabs I came across although I've not 100% explored it. No rush l, weak rewards. It's time for T2 alphas to be more readily attainable and the fact they are not available in act 5.2 or monthly quest is garbage. Compensation for the pitiful performance of the game is due as well as upgraded rewards for 5.2: this is without question...except by trolls. Thanks for making a dope quest with a reduction in money grabbing BS. You need to check rewards and compensation!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You got to think about it from a game perspective. There's no appeal of doing LOL I'd t2 alphas become more available in act 5
  • Options
    If
  • Options
    I hear you but LOL is only one game mode and the most expensive. I'd do it for the class cats and other rewards even if you took the T2 out. I stopped playing the BS content. I'd at least like to build a decentv5 star team for it. Can't do that without T2's tho and a Starlord. I don't think it's fair to the players to make content you need 5 stars for and not make the items needed to build them available.
  • Options
    I'm doing LOL with a 4* champ. It doesn't require 5* to beat. You do have to save up more items but it's worth doing because the rewards you get are rare. Most people that are at the point to do LOL do it for the t2 alphas to get more 5* to rank 4
  • Options
    If your using a 4 star champ, I'm assuming Starlord, then your gonna spend big which isn't beating anything. Your buying it. Your gonna spend a lot.
  • Options
    I'm buying it? I've saved up units for months now. Pretty sure collecting in game resources without spending money isn't buying it. I can do it in 6k units which is what I'm expecting based on my skill level.

Yes, I'm using sl
  • Options
    Alright let's stay on track. Act 5.2 rewards. They are pitiful. Thanks for the input
  • Options
    They are pitiful but you got to look at the big picture for the eventual act 5 completion and exploration
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Nerfed2Def wrote: »
    It's well known these are pathetic. The chapter wasn't that bad as far as BS and I appreciate that. Mordo with bane and the Collector were the biggest BS money grabs
    I kind of agree with the collector, but there's even worse champs than "Mordo with bane".

Ever tried the Magik with buffet and masochism?

• Options
    DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    It's well known these are pathetic. The chapter wasn't that bad as far as BS and I appreciate that. Mordo with bane and the Collector were the biggest BS money grabs
    I kind of agree with the collector, but there's even worse champs than "Mordo with bane".

I'm pretty sure in the released blog they said they didn't run those two nodes together. My surprise when I found them, paired together on magik, followed by DS. Perhaps I just remember it wrong. Not fun regardless. Lol
  • Options
    I haven't completely explored it yet. I'm fine with skill challenges but the money grab BS like Magic with buffet is just a cash grab. What I'm trying to say is if your gonna wallet **** the community like this, at least provide some rewards to rank up our 5 stars for content. Does Chou need to come back to the studio? Most people don't wanna have to buy their way through content. So offer compensation. Thanks
  • Options
    Drizzits wrote: »
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »

I'm pretty sure in the released blog they said they didn't run those two nodes together. My surprise when I found them, paired together on magik, followed by DS. Perhaps I just remember it wrong. Not fun regardless. Lol

Actually, I said that after doing my first run against her cuz I didn't have the right champs haha.

I did it a second time (u only need to kill her twice for exploration), this time with my own Magik, and it worked wonderfully.
  • Options
    I used my magik as well and made quick work of her
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I used my magik as well and made quick work of her

Definitely, Magik is the best against magik. It would be hard to break through this magik without any power control champs
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Archangel.
  • Options
    xNig wrote: »
    Archangel.

Oh yes, Archangel is an exception. I've seen vids of him pummeling Magik bosses in AW. I think he'll work nicely too
  • Options
    Anyway, I don't think I've really answered anything about the topic at hand:

Yea, I feel the rewards are a tad bit disappointing considering the difficulty. It's pretty difficult mainly because of the collector, and just the overall PI of the enemies.

I feel an extra T4cc and/or a 4* generic gem would have made this much better, but eh, knowing me, no matter how bad the rewards are, I always end up just exploring the thing anyway because I got nothing to do lol.