**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How About Adding Stage Hazards?

My_SuperiorMy_Superior Posts: 2,086 ★★★★
edited February 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Imagine a node that read like so; Stage hazards are active! What stage hazards you ask? Unique ones that Kabam could create for each stage... Lava plumes, Falling Stalactites, Meteorites, Artillary Fire, Car Crashes, Animal Attacks, you name it. I think it could would make a cool game mechanic to keep the game fresh. Maybe it could have something to do with Alliance Bases?...

How About Adding Stage Hazards? 22 votes

Yes.
13%
SpiritOfVengeanceMy_SuperiorTheHoodedDormammu 3 votes
No.
72%
Etaki_LirakoiRagamugginGunnerSolswerdGolden_GuardianNDK13George_hmoreSteal_Eye1MSRDLDSungjIsman1998Covenanter77r3z0nateNitro422CupidElitehunterGamerT 16 votes
Maybe so.
13%
Dave2442adqqedfyvrAhitlaw 3 votes

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yes.
    It would have to affect both champions though and they both should have a chance to move out of the way. This could be a seperate mode or something.
  • Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    Maybe so.
    I say we focus on getting “Alliance Bases” for now lol.
  • No.
    Kinda crazy idea, they have way too many other things to add or fix.

The only cool thing would be a one off artillery strike for guys like IM, War Machine.. kinda like in the second movie (except it doesn't fail)

Gamora had assassination, it would be awesome for the Iron Man champs to have something they can use once.