**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mordo mesmerize bug

When I faced mordo during the trial of wisdom expert quest, whenever he would use mesmerize and I would get stunned(because of limber mastery it was shorter) as soon as I attacked him it activates his astral evade which put a degen node on my champ which was made worse by the bane degen. I highly doubt this is working as intended so please get this fixed.

Comments

• Mordo was a poor choice for this challenge, unless the goal was to force us to buy revives and heals to finish the challenge
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    The best option for him is Mordo if you have him. Every time he mesmerized me and tried to attack he got hit with astral evade himself.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    But yes, I agree that mesmerize isn’t working as intended with him.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    I beat him but it took me 4 champs to do. The other two fights were a cake walk but that one was awful
    JC_ wrote: »
    The best option for him is Mordo if you have him. Every time he mesmerized me and tried to attack he got hit with astral evade himself.

• Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Um use mordo lol
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    well yeah hindsight being 20/20 but if im already in the quest I can't back out and go back in. So next trial of wisdom I can bring him but also keep in mind not every one has mordo.
    Um use mordo lol
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Goken2345 wrote: »
    well yeah hindsight being 20/20 but if im already in the quest I can't back out and go back in. So next trial of wisdom I can bring him but also keep in mind not every one has mordo.
    Um use mordo lol

FairPlay
  • Came here to post about this this has to be a bug it's ridiculous mesmerize and bane is already an annoying (although admittedly clever) combo. Mordo should be removed from the roto or you guys need to patch this it's ridiculous and he seems to evade way more than other champs I fought
  • Yeah I got the same thing on the infinity one and I didn’t bring mordo. They really need to fix it because you’re screwed if you don’t bring mordo