Wakaden crystals

GD-DEV3LGD-DEV3L Member Posts: 75
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
I have beat hard and expert levels of the new once a day quest and have yet to receive one of these but everyone else in my alliance seems to get them every day so can someone explain this please?

Comments

• Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Member Posts: 199
    They are a random component of the game, so sadly that means someone could get one every day, and it also means someone might never get one.
  • JC_JC_ Member Posts: 517 ★★★
    I’ve done expert every day and I haven’t seen one yet either. :-(
  • ThedaninblackThedaninblack Member Posts: 21
    I've pulled two: one gave me 3* Storm. One gave me 4* OG Cap.
  • Run477Run477 Member Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I am 0fer as well so far.
  • TheDemonTheDemon Member Posts: 159
    Completely random. Unfortunately none for me yet too.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Member Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I got one the day. None since, and thats doing Expert every day.
  • The_OneThe_One Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It's only been going 5 days, you've got a load more chances still
  • shchong2shchong2 Member Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    5 out of 5 expert level, and I still got NONE .... hey we are on the same boat!
  • ss1100ss1100 Member Posts: 365
    yeah seems members in my alliance are taking it in turns to get the crystal (i got 1 only so far)

gave me a 3* hulk whereas some of my alli mates got some cool 4* champs (gp & aa) but yeah its random so no worries
  • JeepettiJeepetti Member Posts: 79
    Yup, quite a few of us have pulled goose eggs for expert level. Still awaiting the first crystal.
  • Hiug456Hiug456 Member Posts: 103
    I do heroic and only got one. 4 star war machine.
  • TxAggie17TxAggie17 Member Posts: 58
    Looks like I'm not the only one who hasnt pulled a crystal yet....
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Member Posts: 670 ★★★
    Zero for me, and the event is almost done. I don't expect to get one ...
  • dkatryldkatryl Member Posts: 672 ★★★
    I've done expert every day. I have 0

I didn't even know they were a thing, as quest rewards doesn't show them, unless I'm blind.
  • Prank1191Prank1191 Member Posts: 2
    Plz tell me how should i get new champions
  • Vis123456789Vis123456789 Member Posts: 69
    Lol have done three expert- have received two giving me some random three star plus a four star hulk.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Member Posts: 826 ★★
    Only one for me so far and it was from first day on Hard (have done a couple Experts since then but have not gotten another yet... though my first one did give me a 4* Storm that was new so I was very happy with that since she is one of the better ones in that crystal I would say).
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Member Posts: 1,178 ★★★
    5/5 expert. Zero wakandan crystals. Twice 5 star Sig stone.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Member Posts: 464 ★★★
    Same as Anurag1606.
  • AddyosAddyos Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    At least you guys are still getting the sig stone crystal, ISO or shards if not the Wakandan crystal...

wfnfw2ttglsl.png
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Member Posts: 648 ★★★
    Addyos wrote: »
    At least you guys are still getting the sig stone crystal, ISO or shards if not the Wakandan crystal...

wfnfw2ttglsl.png

Did you miss an update? That seems incorrect.
  • AddyosAddyos Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Addyos wrote: »

wfnfw2ttglsl.png

Did you miss an update? That seems incorrect.

Yeah I did lol. I've actually gotten one of those Wakandan crystals already. Was a 3* IM.
    I just chalked this glitch up to the frequent connection issues, network errors and emergency maintenance going on today. I waited for a couple minutes to see if anything else would show up, and the game was like "Nope. No 600 PHC shards for you today".
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Nothing from me on either of my accounts so far, however a few of my members have pulled some and have gotten some 4* from it.
  • shchong2shchong2 Member Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Unbelieveable, day 6/6 on expert, still ZERO wakanda crystal .... how much worse could this lousy luck be? .... this is just sad ... I appreciate the daily 300 5* shards, but the rest of the prizes are disappointing (esp many times only one ISO or some PHC shards, and no wakanda crystal)
  • BahamutBahamut Member Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Unbelieveable, day 6/6 on expert, still ZERO wakanda crystal .... how much worse could this lousy luck be? .... this is just sad ... I appreciate the daily 300 5* shards, but the rest of the prizes are disappointing (esp many times only one ISO or some PHC shards, and no wakanda crystal)

12/12 with no crystal I have two accounts. So it could be worse