**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aw question

Just wondering how others set up path assignments. And what configuration might help hit 100% every war. Some alliance mates say it can be done with 3 on the left. Personally I think 4 need to go to the left side, 3 middle, and 3 right. I could be wrong, but that makes most sense. Please help me figure this out before I tear out what little hair I have left lol. Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    9 paths. One person is extra. 3 on the left works, but you usually want 2 to go up top in case the mini is tough. For some reason the top left mini is only accessible from one portal while the other 4 can be reached from 2 or 3.

It makes no sense and the whole map is very poorly designed.

But 9 paths for 100%.
  • Options
    SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    3 go left, 3 middle and 3 right. The 10th can stay back up and help where needed. Note that the 3 going left need to know how some of the portals work to avoid missing some tiles.
  • Options
    mespadamespada Posts: 59
    I said it in advance, but I'll say it again. THANK YOU!!!!!!!! Lol. Hopefully the ally I'm in uses this configuration, or one similar, moving forward