**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blade or ragna hulk

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
Iv not seen much of the new hulk and was wondering I have one try for a 15k featured should I save for blade or go for this new hulk?

Comments

• Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    I have blade 4 star and he is amazing but he isn't that fun to play imo. I don't have the new hulk but he looks amazing and is supposed to be pretty good too. It's up to you though. Personally I would go for new hulk but 99% of people would probley say blade.
  • Options
    If the blade crystal is here for 2 weeks when it comes out then I may be able to get another 15k between now and then. But if it is one week I get one try for an unawakened blade.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Blade
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Pros and cons to both of them. If all you need is a champ to smash certain mystics Rag Hulk is your guy. He doesn't rely on synergies either. I missed on him as a 5*. One of the thing to think about is Blades ability reduction, that can be huge.
  • Options
    Hmm Ill save the shards for blade then, I have a 4 star ghost rider who I always use as well.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Either one if you need a Mystic killer. Blade if you want someone über. RagnaHulk if you want someone fun
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    They both counter Magki , Dorm, and Mephisto, can heal, and can get increased attack depends on what you want
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Well I do still need to the labyrinth and have a 5 star starlord rank 4 duped and iv seen him in the laybrinth so Ill save for blade I mean I may not even get him. Ill post here if I do manage to pull him though thanks guys.