**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cheating ultrons self repair!!!!

So it has come to my attention. When fighting ultron as a aw boss when he self repairs. All i have to do is pause the game and let it time out. Yes i lose the match but i come back and no repair till the 2nd at which point the same process can occur. Pause the game let it time out hince no self repair. So ultrons effectiveness as a boss has been reduced if he cant self heal. To the point where it is pointless to use him as such. I have not done this and why would I unless i was a cheater........

Comments

• Options
    VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Know this.... long.. long time ago....
    that's why.. almost no one will place Ultron as boss.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Fallguy17_ wrote: »
    So it has come to my attention. When fighting ultron as a aw boss when he self repairs. All i have to do is pause the game and let it time out. Yes i lose the match but i come back and no repair till the 2nd at which point the same process can occur. Pause the game let it time out hince no self repair. So ultrons effectiveness as a boss has been reduced if he cant self heal. To the point where it is pointless to use him as such. I have not done this and why would I unless i was a cheater........
    He has ben dead as a War boss long time ago.
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    That was back when his regen scaled with his health. The amount he regens now is pretty insignificant compared to those days when a 300k Ultron would regen 75k at 50% and 25%.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    It is not like his healing scales with node boosts anyways, its so easy to hit through.
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    This is how people would beat him originally in AQ back in the r3 4-* days
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Sounds like an unnecessary way to lose two matches... Just beat him outright and call it a day.
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Doesn't matter anymore anyway, his regen doesn't heal anywhere near what his nodded health is.
  • Options
    Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Its actually to your advantage now.....current war situation if boss gets 3 kills he has done his job........so someone dying nd exiting is actually useful rather than having the balls to outright solo him...which is not the hardest thing...