**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Concerns

Well let me start by saying that i initially didn't like the adrenaline mechanism idea but when i saw it from the perspective of a skill based ability resistance,i understood what Kabam intended and i think i like it.I will also add the fact that i still don't own a 6* champion(around 5000 shards currently).

Now lets get to the point!I can see why Kabam opted to make 6* so powerful(slightly better than 4/55 5* at rank1)..challening new content,new goals for end-game players to achieve,and make them "useful" from earlier ranks than having to get them to rank3 and above like 5* previously..!But i can't really see the possibility of a 6* sparky even in the future!I mean he will be just too strong for the contest,along with most of the highly loved champs!Yes its a long shot to talk about rank3 or above 6* champions right now,but still it something that Kabam at least(if not us) should consider...how can we possibly get those champs in the 6* pool in the future???and how powerful will 6* be at rank4 or even 5???Even a newly buffed luke cage may be able to <200 hit LOL RULK?and if so what will stop him in war?
I started the post mentioning the adrenaline mechanism,as i said i am starting to see this positive,but on the other hand its a mechanism that makes those champs even stronger,so again i question myself how can the loved ones 6* be added without being way too OP in the future??i would probably better understand such a mechanism on 4* heroes so a skilled player could then manage even greater success with just them..but maybe its too much for 6*???and maybe 6* themselves are too OP??(don't look at the current pool only,but think about the future because we all want to see our loved heroes making it there at some point!!)

To conclude,i do love the idea of 6* in AW defence or in difficult content,BUT i feel there has to be MUCH MORE thought in their evolution in our own hands(in offence,questing and wars)!!!!!

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    LeonBeni93 wrote: »
    Well let me start by saying that i initially didn't like the adrenaline mechanism idea but when i saw it from the perspective of a skill based ability resistance,i understood what Kabam intended and i think i like it.I will also add the fact that i still don't own a 6* champion(around 5000 shards currently).

Now lets get to the point!I can see why Kabam opted to make 6* so powerful(slightly better than 4/55 5* at rank1)..challening new content,new goals for end-game players to achieve,and make them "useful" from earlier ranks than having to get them to rank3 and above like 5* previously..!But i can't really see the possibility of a 6* sparky even in the future!I mean he will be just too strong for the contest,along with most of the highly loved champs!Yes its a long shot to talk about rank3 or above 6* champions right now,but still it something that Kabam at least(if not us) should consider...how can we possibly get those champs in the 6* pool in the future???and how powerful will 6* be at rank4 or even 5???Even a newly buffed luke cage may be able to <200 hit LOL RULK?and if so what will stop him in war?
    I started the post mentioning the adrenaline mechanism,as i said i am starting to see this positive,but on the other hand its a mechanism that makes those champs even stronger,so again i question myself how can the loved ones 6* be added without being way too OP in the future??i would probably better understand such a mechanism on 4* heroes so a skilled player could then manage even greater success with just them..but maybe its too much for 6*???and maybe 6* themselves are too OP??(don't look at the current pool only,but think about the future because we all want to see our loved heroes making it there at some point!!)

To conclude,i do love the idea of 6* in AW defence or in difficult content,BUT i feel there has to be MUCH MORE thought in their evolution in our own hands(in offence,questing and wars)!!!!!

Act 5 block damage is massive, especially 5.2-5.4 (5.3 average attack is 7K+). Same goes for AQ when prestige hits 8K+, adrenaline will make that level of game content much more forgiving.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Introduce new content (LoL, Act 5)
    Introduce new Champ levels (r5 5*, 6*)
    Introduce new content
    Introduce new champ levels
    Rinse and repeat.

All valid concerns, but by the time the 6* god champs come along, there will be matching content.
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    the game has to progress simple as that if the game waited for all players to be equal the whales would leave and the game would die
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    The time such powerful champs are added to the 6* pool content will be released or on the way that will be challenging even with that level of power