**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam, please can we look at changing rewards/events

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
Not sure if it's just me, but these solo events are just so dull now, and the rewards don't even justify wanting to do them, considering the solo and greater solo crystals just have rubbish inside (XP Boosts)? Come on that's a joke!

It's almost like they are just for newer players, nothing in any of those is wanted by anyone who's been here from the start or even after that really.

The Tier 1 alpha is rarer than a 4* in a PHC too, which is also a joke.

Create new ones, spice it up a little, even doing arena is soooo repetitive now, every Thanos and Kang team consist of Cable, Meduse and GP... it's boring!

Then there are the 3 day events! Again nothing has been changed with those, rewards are meh, and again it's too repetitive.

Then there are the AQ daily events, like node removals, again with terrible rewards too.

Then there are the 3 events when AQ ends, duels, quest completion and the one where you need to use a specific class.

I know we don't HAVE to do them, but we should WANT to do them, rewards are seriously lacking and so are the events.

Please say you are looking into them, or they are on the horizon to be changed.

Not asking for 6* shards for rewards, but please make them more appetising for us, because at the moment there is no motivation for me to even look at solo events these days.

Not sure what the rest of you think? But I can't be the only one, maybe do some uncollected events or have some crystals like the solo ones for uncollected, and quest crystals too while your at it.

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Oh and I can't be bothered to edit, but fair enough with the war seasons... at least have the decency to set up a scheduled AQ season because that too is so repetitive.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Totally agree I hate the solo events never liked them because they are just a waste of time.
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    I just wish they got rid of those xp boosts as rewards. I do solo events mostly to rank up my unique 2*, cause anything else there is worthless to me
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Phcs for duels still? we hound our alliances to do them, when they would be better off doing 10 minute of arena, then they get phcs from milestones and arena chips,
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    The rewards for the solo events during summoner appreciation month last summer were actually decent. They weren't INSANE, but getting an awakening gem at the final milestone was incentive enough to try for some of the events. But the normal rewards like we have currently are just random little things you get for doing stuff you'd do anyway, there's no incentive to really push for the high prizes.
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Yes rewards do need to be updated.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Can't like this enough! We need an update to these events/rewards!
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    They figure they have. They are giving uncollected players all kinds of bonus goodies on the monthly and? Weekly calender? New crystals with possible t4cc shards daily...problem is...not all of us are uncollected...and the list includes nothing for those of us who are not "uncollected." The arenas haven't been changed in forever...the pools are too small...They have given us "Something to aspire for"? But the reality is, "you guys crawl along till you are willing to spend to get the uncollected title then we will give you the things you needed to do it...after the fact..." the entire uncollected deal is bogus...
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    They need to make the rewards change for uncollected people.

Maybe swap out the PHCs for GMC shards. XPboosts for other boosts/alpha shards/t4shards/5* shards etc.
    and increase gold rewards
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    I usually try to go far enough for the 25 unit reward, then usually stop.

Because yeah, the rewards are generally meh.