**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hacked

Someone hacked my account. Spend my 720 units gifting themselves energy. Spun my arena points to get more units and gifted themselves more energy. I contact Kabaam. They send me the below emails that basically say they know who did it and how much they stole and when. Then explained how the gifting system works.ive changed my password. Why are there moderators and admins if they can do NOTHING!?! Email chains below.
Hello Hajihntr,

Thank you for taking the time in reaching out to us.

I understand you are concerned as to what happened to your Units. I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Be assured that I will do my best to assist you today.

I checked your account and I can see here that you have sent 3 Gifts to another Player. Below are the Gift Transactions you have made wherein you have used your Units:

720x Units for Energy Refill on Thu, 08 Jun 2017 07:32:48 GMT
120x Units for Energy Refill on Thu, 08 Jun 2017 07:34:19 GMT
21x Units for Level 4 Health Potion on Thu, 08 Jun 2017 07:34:19 GMT

When sending a gift to another Player, you can check the total amount of items and units you are about to send in the upper bar, under your available units. Once you confirm the transaction, you will be charged the total amount of units, and the items will be delivered to your friends through the mail.

I hope I was able to help clear things up for you. If you have any new concerns or questions, please contact us again. We would be happy to assist you. Take care and have a good day!

Best Regards,

Viper
Kabam Support​​​​

ref:_00D301HgIt._500a01LzCP9:ref

Then
Hello,

Thank you for responding to our Email.

I'm sorry to know that this gifting transaction was authorized by you and that you believe your account has been hacked. Allow me to exhaust all the resources for me to help you with your concern. I know that these Units are very hard to earn since I am a player too and I will be doing my best to get this done.

As I checked all the procedures on our database, I am unable to see any process that allows us to reverse the transaction. But if the player that have received your gift will contact us and will allow us to reverse the transaction, we can proceed with the reversal procedure. That's our only chance to have this reversed. But please be assured that every transactions that took place will be checked and will be investigated.

Please be reminded that the account security is upheld on our end and as such any actions taken on the account are the responsibility of the account holder. To secure your account, please do reset your password at the soonest time possible.

Thank you for your kind understanding and your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the contacting Kabam. If you have further concern, you may contact us back. Wish you all the best and have a great day!

Regards,
Elementor
Kabam Support

Then
Greetings,

Thank you for your reply and for the information you provided. Nothing to worry It will be my pleasure to help you out today. I took a look in your message and I am sad to know that your units was lost. I really do apologize for the inconvenience that it may caused you.

I would like to ask your time and have a few moments to make a feedback to our Game Team about the suggestion that you have. For them check that information also.
Feedback Form

We appreciate your patience and cooperation with this issue. If you have other concern or issue, please don't hesitate to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,

Gold Machine
Kabam Support

Then

Greetings,

Thanks for getting in touch back to us. I'd like to apologise for the frustration caused by this issue, as I completely understand how frustrating and concerning it can be.

Here at Kabam, we take your account security very seriously. I would like you to know that we care about you and the Game Team will conduct a thorough investigation with regards to your concern. Rest assured that responsible people will deal with proper sanction that they deserve.

While I do not have an exact time-frame for a resolution, I know our Team are hoping to resolve this as soon as possible. The great gateway for your voice to be heard is to fill out the officila feedback form. I would kindly ask some of your time to check the link below:

Feedback Form: goo.gl/QPkFbp

Our Game Team is always looking for ways to improve the experience of the Players and doing this will let them know what you think. Your patience is very much appreciated. Again, I apologize for the troubles that this has caused. Should you require any additional assistance with this issue, please feel free to respond to this email and we'll be glad to assist you again. Thank you for playing!

Kind regards,

The Lightning Lasse
Kabam Support

Comments

• Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    That's why sharing your login for aq is risky.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    The thing is...the odds that someone out there was hacking your account are slim to none. (Otherwise they would be targeting super high ranked players for a better shot at units)
    So they are going to assume that at some point you told someone your password...which is against their rules. When you do that, they will not refund your units as they see it as your fault.