Options

AW Timer Gone Walkabout?

Hi,

Looks like the AW timer has gone missing in the alliance menu? See attached screenshot. You can see from the last message in the list that the AW has kicked off but no timer showing on the AW 'enter' button.

Already resulted in me missing the attack phase of one AW!

Cheers,

ShatmanSlim

ivxqyb68w1c4.jpg

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,166 ★★★★★
    Hi,

Looks like the AW timer has gone missing in the alliance menu? See attached screenshot. You can see from the last message in the list that the AW has kicked off but no timer showing on the AW 'enter' button.

Cheers,

ShatmanSlim

ivxqyb68w1c4.jpg

Im sorry but i dont think there was ever a timer. If you are relying solely on that icon for AW info, then you deserve to miss AW. The timer is on the AW page, there is a pop up that happens when placement and attack phases start and most of all, communication from your alliance. If you place champs on defense, how are you not self aware that in 24 hours you will have to attack? This looks likei its all on you for missing. No one else.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Hi,

Cheers,

ShatmanSlim

ivxqyb68w1c4.jpg

Im sorry but i dont think there was ever a timer. If you are relying solely on that icon for AW info, then you deserve to miss AW. The timer is on the AW page, there is a pop up that happens when placement and attack phases start and most of all, communication from your alliance. If you place champs on defense, how are you not self aware that in 24 hours you will have to attack? This looks likei its all on you for missing. No one else.

Wrong. A timer does go there just like the aq timer on the left of it. The aw side does not seem to be working at the moment
  • Options
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Hi,

Cheers,

ShatmanSlim

ivxqyb68w1c4.jpg

Wrong. A timer does go there just like the aq timer on the left of it. The aw side does not seem to be working at the moment

I dont ever look at that icon. So you could be right. Even still, way to many other ways to know about the start of AW.
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Hi,

Cheers,

ShatmanSlim

ivxqyb68w1c4.jpg

I dont ever look at that icon. So you could be right. Even still, way to many other ways to know about the start of AW.

so what? It's clearly a bug to be fixed =) if it doesn't work the way it was used to this is a bug to be fixed, even though "way to many other ways to know about the start of AW"
  • Options
    Il_JooO wrote: »
    Hi,

Cheers,

ShatmanSlim

ivxqyb68w1c4.jpg

so what? It's clearly a bug to be fixed =) if it doesn't work the way it was used to this is a bug to be fixed, even though "way to many other ways to know about the start of AW"

Well sure but OP's complaint is that he/she missed AW because of the timer which is what I am hitting on.