**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NEW GAME MODE IDEA

I have an idea for a new game mode that should be added to the game. In this game mode, you will be given 1 entry per week.
About this mode
In this mode, you get to choose only 1 of your champions to bring in. It starts easy but as you climb up it gets harder and harder until your champion dies. It starts with a weak champion that everyone should be able to beat and once you kill that champion then another one will run out immediately that is increasing a little bit in difficulty. Then after that, another one will come out and so on. Boost will be inactive for this along with all the rest of the items in the game. You will not be able to use any potions at all because this mode is about getting through as many characters as possible. This will bring a lot of strategy to the table with what is the best mastery set up and the best champion to use. Due to having one champion you will not be able to use synergies at all. This event will also cost 0 energy because you will not need to move because the opponents will be coming directly to you right after to save time. Under the pause button will be the number of fights you have survived. It will start with a weak 1-star character and then eventually get to people as hard as content like LoL or until you die. There are also no nodes at all but 3-star abilities will be active just like in arena fights. If you die then the quest is over and you will be given your rewards, you have to wait to till next week to do it again.

Rewards?
For the rewards for this mode, I think it should be along the lines of 100 gold the first fight and then every fight after that it increases +1 gold. Also every 15 fights you will be given a 2,000 random class iso-8 and after 10 fights you will be given 2,500 gold along with 100 Tier 1 alpha catalysts fragments. Also, there will be a 1/50 chance to get an ultimate crystal each fight. Also, it would be cool if there were unique challenges that rewarded you with a title like maybe "Get to opponent 50 while using a 1-star champion" or something like that. Also every 50 fights you will get a 4-star signature stone crystal or if you are uncollected a 5-star signature stone crystal.
After each fight since the fight will start immediately after you won't be able to see your rewards tell your champion dies at the end.

What do you guys think of this game mode idea?

Comments

• RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    You really need to rethink those rewards because you're better off just grinding arena than spending it on this game mode. I can also get a full T1A from arena in way less fights than doing this mode. Are the rewards going to scale exponentially?

Secondly, it seems to reliant on match-ups. A few bad matchups and you could end up dying way sooner than if you were lucky enough to have good matchups. Skill obviously plays a huge part, but so does dumb luck.
  • T9951T9951 Posts: 103
    Sounds like LOL
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Sounds like Blade will rip through this. Regen champs would have the obvious benefit since others would have to be flawless to proceed. I, for one, would prefer to see more pvp modes. Let get bases out so we can start wrecking them and giving Kabam more money to destroy stuff!
    Actually, how about if this mode was a daily quest, with a randomly selected champ that everyone had to play with for that day? Would be really cool to see who could get the furthest with Colossus or some other under used champ. Would be great for people that know how to use obscure champs make a great showing and thus potentially drive more interest towards little used champs.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    NiteAndDae wrote: »
    Actually, how about if this mode was a daily quest, with a randomly selected champ that everyone had to play with for that day? Would be really cool to see who could get the furthest with Colossus or some other under used champ. Would be great for people that know how to use obscure champs make a great showing and thus potentially drive more interest towards little used champs.

Ooooo I like that. Because I realized champs like idk blade where you can regen when ever you want might be overpowered.
  • Hello developers kabam, I have a proposal to improve the game.
    > I suggest to make the ending interesting after the fight to kill the opponent beautiful super kick after a knockout.
    NiteAndDae wrote: »

Ooooo I like that. Because I realized champs like idk blade where you can regen when ever you want might be overpowered.

I'm really liking this idea, let's keep refining it:

This can instead be a weekly quest, just one line of champs to fight that are buffed accordingly (similar to Modok's lab). To enter, you MUST use and own a specific champion. ie. you HAVE to have Colossus to enter this challenge, and then you must get as far as you can with him, and fights then proceed as before. This will encourage people to NOT sell off unused champs.

This will then give people a reason to use those champs collecting dust in their arsenal besides arena. Can even have 3, 4, 5, and 6 star versions used, and have the enemies and rewards scale accordingly. Thus if you have a 6* Gamora for example, you can maximize your rewards.

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    so its like an endurance challenge?
  • please make the game finishing off after the fight at the end, so boring to play when just knockout and he falls, want a change
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    ok but whit a heal block node on both champions
  • Bluey1Bluey1 Posts: 2
    I wasn’t a practice mode so you can go up against any champion and use any champion for just practice and it doesn’t take energy or anything