**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Equality for bundle deals especially with regard to uncollected players

PhotimePhotime Posts: 66
edited February 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
There was a Alpha Catalyst Cache bundle for two types of players: those who have completed the uncollected mode and those who have not. This deal seemed unfair to those who have not completed the uncollected mode.

For members who are uncollected and for 2000 units they had an extra deal of receivig 7200 tier 2 alpha catalyst shards, which can be very valuable to even the ones who have not completed the uncollected mode.

We smaller players who have not beaten the collector would like to catch up to be as competitive as possible with the top tier players. I believe to help us out is to be giving us bottom tier players better deals than the top tier players. That makes more sense to make the contest more competitive. I’m not asking to beat them but I’m asking to make the game more competitive so that we have an opportunity to reach the top players and challenge them. So, therefore better deals for smaller tier players who have not beaten the collector makes more sense, in a sense.

Thank you for considering this Kabam! Love all you do!

Comments

• Options
    Journey before destination. Enjoy the ride to uncollected and don't be too upset about not being about to spend money on a bad deal
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    I get what people are saying, but it was dumb that both offers were 2k but one had more things in it. I'm fine with UC getting better offers for more units, but this is like having the GMC crystal cost 100 units, which wouldn't be fair to non-UC people who spent that much for a regular phc.

Better offers at higher cost are fine, but they shouldn't be getting bonus items for the same price.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    The whole point of being uncollected is the access to better rewards, offers, etc. Respectfully, I disagree with your premise and request.

Cue all the people coming on saying "well I got uncollected without all of that and you should too."

I think you're missing the point. This deal has actually never happened before. It's a new deal and it's not the same like what your are mentioning. I don't mind that there are uncollected daily crystals and other great rewards for being uncollected, but I'm talking about the fairness of the in-game deals. The in-game deals for units are suppose to be an equally fair currency to help players who play a lot or who can afford to advance in the game. Having deals for the same units but different rewards are like a slap in the face for people like me because I'm of a lower class. This splits the player tiers further apart instead of bringing them closer together to being more competitive. I also feel like I wanna quit the game seeing these deals. I don't mind about not having the uncollected 4000 unit deal but just not having the same 2000 unit deal is what i'm trying to point out. I hope that clarifies that.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Birdofprey wrote: »
    Journey before destination. Enjoy the ride to uncollected and don't be too upset about not being about to spend money on a bad deal

I totally understand that the journey is important and I am totally up for the journey. But, as the game changes, I want to be as competitive with the change in the game. I don't think you get the point. This deal is like for the uncollected players being split further apart from players who are not uncollected. We pay the same amount of units but not getting the same deals. That's like a rich person paying 1 dollar for an apple and a poor person paying 2 dollars for the same apple. It just doesn't make sense!
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Photime wrote: »
    The whole point of being uncollected is the access to better rewards, offers, etc. Respectfully, I disagree with your premise and request.

Cue all the people coming on saying "well I got uncollected without all of that and you should too."

I think you're missing the point. This deal has actually never happened before. It's a new deal and it's not the same like what your are mentioning. I don't mind that there are uncollected daily crystals and other great rewards for being uncollected, but I'm talking about the fairness of the in-game deals. The in-game deals for units are suppose to be an equally fair currency to help players who play a lot or who can afford to advance in the game. Having deals for the same units but different rewards are like a slap in the face for people like me because I'm of a lower class. This splits the player tiers further apart instead of bringing them closer together to being more competitive. I also feel like I wanna quit the game seeing these deals. I don't mind about not having the uncollected 4000 unit deal but just not having the same 2000 unit deal is what i'm trying to point out. I hope that clarifies that.

I completely get your point but my point is that uncollected players and collected players (non-uncollected?) are supposed to be split apart. I wish there was a way to put this without sounding like a total douche and tool but in being uncollected you're supposed to be recognized as being in a higher tier than those who have not - with that comes access to things that you wouldn't have otherwise. Work to get uncollected, like everyone else who has, and then you too will have access to that same stuff.

Realistically it's no different than the 4 hour and daily crystals. We get those at the same rate across the board, but those of us who are uncollected get access to better rewards. Same theory in place with these offers - they are offered for the same price across the board, but those who are uncollected get access to better stuff.
  • Options

I completely get your point but my point is that uncollected players and collected players (non-uncollected?) are supposed to be split apart. I wish there was a way to put this without sounding like a total douche and tool but in being uncollected you're supposed to be recognized as being in a higher tier than those who have not - with that comes access to things that you wouldn't have otherwise. Work to get uncollected, like everyone else who has, and then you too will have access to that same stuff.

Realistically it's no different than the 4 hour and daily crystals. We get those at the same rate across the board, but those of us who are uncollected get access to better rewards. Same theory in place with these offers - they are offered for the same price across the board, but those who are uncollected get access to better stuff.

GMC crystals are double the cost of PHCs. The weekly PHC calendar is a 2 week calendar for UC. Please don't act like all rewards are simply better for UC. The deals have never had extra items for the same cost for UC players before. Questioning this is logical and should be expected on a forum. Like you said, you already get extra things from daily and 4 hr crystals. Why can't we just get some alpha shards at the same price? That wouldn't hurt your experience at all, but it would help ours.
  • Options
    KhanMedina wrote: »

GMC crystals are double the cost of PHCs. The weekly PHC calendar is a 2 week calendar for UC. Please don't act like all rewards are simply better for UC. The deals have never had extra items for the same cost for UC players before. Questioning this is logical and should be expected on a forum. Like you said, you already get extra things from daily and 4 hr crystals. Why can't we just get some alpha shards at the same price? That wouldn't hurt your experience at all, but it would help ours.

Fair point - GMC's should be half-price and the weekly calendar should change to one-week. Problem solved.
  • Options
    KhanMedina wrote: »

Fair point - GMC's should be half-price and the weekly calendar should change to one-week. Problem solved.

But they aren't, so just add the alpha shards.
  • Options
    MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    The whole point of uncollected is so that there is something the strive for knowing it will help you advance. Everyone that has gotten uncollected did it without these deals. You want to just go ahead and get without doing the work. SMH
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    You have no idea the advantage you have over those who became Uncollected as soon as 5.2 dropped. They hand out 4* and 5* out like candy compared to a year ago.
  • Options
    Mattylo wrote: »
    The whole point of uncollected is so that there is something the strive for knowing it will help you advance. Everyone that has gotten uncollected did it without these deals. You want to just go ahead and get without doing the work. SMH

LOL wut? These extra shards are going to make or break someone's UC run? Calm down. We're just saying if you pay $1 for something, we should get the same thing for $1. UC should have access to better offers for more units, not better offers for the same units. This is how it is in every other facet of the game except this one instance, and you still act like we are just crying for a shortcut.
  • Options
    I don't think you get my point. I don't mind the split, but the split to further spread is the problem apart is the problem. The more the spread the less likely smaller players will wanna play and this game will fall. I don't mind to work to get the uncollected either. I'm just saying that 2000 unit deals should be the same across the board! I don't care if there is a 4000 unit deal and not for us. That's not what I'm complaining about, so that's why I think you missed the point. Like Khan said, there is no other games that have weird deals like Kabam. A 1 dollar apple should be 1 dollar across the board. That's what I'm getting at.

• Options
    Mattylo wrote: »

I don't think you get my point. I don't mind not speeding up to being uncollected (even tho your uncollected deals further splits us apart) and I don't mind not having the bigger deals like that 4000 unit deals. I am saying the 2000 unit deal is not the same and not fair. It doesn't make sense that for the same amount of units we don't get the same deals. Units are suppose to be the fair currency in the game for grinders and spenders. That's like a rich person paying 1 dollar for an apple and a poor person paying 2 dollars for the same apple. It just doesn't make sense!
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I bet your happy you weren't around when Kabam used to offer 2,3 or even 4 times unit offers to select players, at least uncollected players have done something to earn the extra.

Use the units to become uncollected instead of buying offers, them you'll have nothing to complain about.
  • Options
    I don't think you get my point. I don't mind the split, but the split to further spread is the problem apart is the problem. The more the spread the less likely smaller players will wanna play and this game will fall. I don't mind to work to get the uncollected either. I'm just saying that 2000 unit deals should be the same across the board! I don't care if there is a 4000 unit deal and not for us. That's not what I'm complaining about, so that's why I think you missed the point. Like Khan said, there is no other games that have weird deals like Kabam. A 1 dollar apple should be 1 dollar across the board. That's what I'm getting at.

I'm sorry but going back to what I said before - what's the difference between my 2000 unit deal giving me something better than your 2000 unit deal and my 4 hour crystal giving me something better than your 4 hour crystal?

I do get your point. I just disagree with it.