**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected “Premium Crystal” and 5* Maxed Crystal

2»

Comments

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Also I propose that Kabam create an AQ map more advanced than map 5. A hypothetical "Map 6" if you will. I would also like to see the last chapter of act 5 finally implemented. I like to call it "Act 5 chapter 4". Even though I came up with the name, I will graciously allow Kabam to use it. Finally, it would be great if Kabam would create some kind of war "seasons" where, at the end of a certain time period, let's say 1 to 2 months, alliances would get rewards based on their total score over the season, with the highest scoring alliances receiving items such as t5bs and t2as.

Let me know what you think of my revolutionary ideas.

Are you blind sighted? There is already a map 6.

EPPPPIIICCCC FAAAILLLLL
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Also I propose that Kabam create an AQ map more advanced than map 5. A hypothetical "Map 6" if you will. I would also like to see the last chapter of act 5 finally implemented. I like to call it "Act 5 chapter 4". Even though I came up with the name, I will graciously allow Kabam to use it. Finally, it would be great if Kabam would create some kind of war "seasons" where, at the end of a certain time period, let's say 1 to 2 months, alliances would get rewards based on their total score over the season, with the highest scoring alliances receiving items such as t5bs and t2as.

Let me know what you think of my revolutionary ideas.

Are you blind sighted? There is already a map 6.

EPPPPIIICCCC FAAAILLLLL

LOL, how true .... someone is SO BLIND SIGHTED to your sarcasm ...
    looks like without putting multiple <sarcasm></sarcasm>, people simply can't get it ... haha