**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Science Champ to 5/50

Just a heads up, none of my 5*s are worth ranking up past rank 2. I already have a rank 5 4* Gwenpool, and plan to take up my starky. I just duped my 4* Hulk from the wakandan ultimate crystal. Should I rank him up to rank 5 in the future (I have the tier 4 Science catalysts to do so) or should I take up Gladiator Hulk to rank 5 unduped. I'm kind of leaning OG Hulk because he'll hit like a tank when his health is low. Any advice is welcome.

Comments

• Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    If you are looking to go for Uncollected, OG Hulk is the way to go. Hits incredibly hard and can stun lock given the right circumstances.
    Gladiator Hulk seems great, but if you're not yet Uncollected, I'd hold off in favor of OG Hulk. If you're already Uncollected...go for Ghulk; i've heard he's fun to play and also is very good.
  • Options
    Dmack976637Dmack976637 Posts: 70
    I was actually really looking forward to duping my OG hulk so I can become uncollected. I just need to tier 4 basics to do so.