**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mutant Agenda who to rank

Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Ready to rank up. Main focus is AQ attacker and possibly uncollected but long way from that. Just don't wanna kick myself later. I also have deepwounds lvl3 if that matters

Mutant Agenda who to rank 32 votes

5* X23 unduped to 3/45
28% 9 votes
5* Iceman unduped to 3/45
53% 17 votes
4* Wolverine 48/99 to 5/50
18% 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Although only one vote I'm leaning towards x23. Her regen not as good but hits way harder than wolverine. Iceman is kinda bring him in when he's needed but not the workhorse that X23 is. Any opinions?
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    My 5* X23 is maxed out rank 4 and she carries me through almost every quest. Her cruelty stacks are super useful against non-bleeders.
  • Options
    I have had a recommendation from an end gamer that x23 is the best of the 3 for LOL should I do that eventually. Thanks JC
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    He isn’t getting a 5* or 6* version, so you won’t regret ranking up wolvie. Excellent AQ champ, and an exceptional unit saver
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Ezra7676 wrote: »
    I have had a recommendation from an end gamer that x23 is the best of the 3 for LOL should I do that eventually. Thanks JC

If you're still a ways off from being uncollected, I wouldn't base rank up decisions on LOL.

X23 and Iceman are both great options. X23 is going to give you some longevity with regen, but if you're highly skilled and don't get hit very often then Iceman can survive just as long thanks to his ice armor. He also gives you immunity to pretty much everything, and since you're looking for an AQ attacker (map 5?) then Iceman is probably going to be a better option for the poison and bleed nodes.

It's really a coin flip though. Both are great so I'd say go with the one you're most comfortable fighting with.
  • Options
    We do map 3 now.

It's a tough decision. I may use my t4 basics on another champ. I got some god teir defenders that could go 4/5. That'll give me more time to thing about it.