**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Making Rank Down tickets available in game

Rank down tickets can help players a lot! I understand that they should be rare but they should be achievable in game. My suggestions are:
1)Having an offer costing 200-300units for 1 rank down ticket.
2)Addition of Rank down tickets in the glory store with a good cost (around 2 t4 basics)
3)Having an arena for it similar to the T4 basic arena where 1 rank down ticket could be achieved by scoring 1.1M

Comments

• ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Agree. Rank Down gave the game better flexibility.
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Thanks buddy. I just think that they should be back in some way. Maybe even class specific rank down tickets would be a good idea.
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    I agree 100% at least a few of them! Some heros still perform not as intended! And probably will never get fixed!
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    They don't need to give a bunch of them but like maybe 2 for 4 stars and 2 for 5 stars !
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    make them a regular item in heroic or master content. People who want to use it will use it.. others will let go. But i feel it will give the game more flexibility. I am sure kabam doesnt want that because we have to grind for our t4s.:)
    Im not saying that they should be a thing flowing in our inventories. For example im done with everything in this game except LOL (that would probably take a while). I play like 3-4 hours daily as a leader of a 4M alliance I do not have time or energy to be in a top tier alliance and therefore I have very limited resources and want to make the most of it.
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    edited May 2017
    Especially in the direction the game is headed... 5*s are clearly meant to be the next level, and we'd all love to move around are resources rather than wait months for a single rank 4.. It would really help the players manage resources and enjoy the game
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Please stop with this.

It makes end game so much more trivial. Being able to shift resources from one character to another, just takes all the skill and foresoght out of the game.

Every war you'll be facing the toughest defenders, max level and then when they stop being the top defenders they'll just get ranked down and replaced with the next top tier guys.

The people pushing for this must be low level players who either don't have the patience to wait or plan out ranking characters or don't have the means to do T4 arena/AQ regularly.

These things are gated to a certain degree to create competition and planning. Please just stop requesting rank down tickets and stop and think about ranking up before you do it.

Adding rank down tickets will ruin the game.
  • Lester822Lester822 Posts: 16
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Please stop with this.

It makes end game so much more trivial. Being able to shift resources from one character to another, just takes all the skill and foresoght out of the game.

Every war you'll be facing the toughest defenders, max level and then when they stop being the top defenders they'll just get ranked down and replaced with the next top tier guys.

The people pushing for this must be low level players who either don't have the patience to wait or plan out ranking characters or don't have the means to do T4 arena/AQ regularly.

These things are gated to a certain degree to create competition and planning. Please just stop requesting rank down tickets and stop and think about ranking up before you do it.

So Don't Make Them Common, Or Limit Usage. (EX. rank Down Ticket. 4* Rank 2 -> Rank 1)
    edited May 2017
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Please stop with this.

As I have mentioned earlier Im not saying that everyone should be able to get them, they should be a rare item (not punisher rare, more like a 4* from a phc) but atleast available in the game.