**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Killmonger Challenge = AI's Superiority.

1ceman181ceman18 Posts: 32
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I do know there are some players who have finished the killmonger challenge, but i'm guessing i'm part of a few who are still playing.
I've come to notice some weird issues with the game play where I feel the AI can predict your moves and counter them even if you have your hands pressed down on the screen.
I'm in the middle of hitting the AI and then it counters me a heavy attack and then starts hitting you whiles at the same time you have your finger pressed on the screen blocking it but it's still hitting you and to even piss me off it finishes off with a special attack. Seriously wtf.
Is this AI a black mirror level AI or what and even the funniest thing is how quick it activates a heavy attack and how quick it is to block your heavy attack. It can even block your special attack right after hitting it or even if you're in the middle of using a combo. Damn
All i wish for is some transparency here as it's getting to a point where people feel including me that this game is beginning to look like a cash grab on Kabam's part. And i do hope the admins sees this as it's getting ridiculous.
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    It sounds like you are referring to his vibranium reflection ability thats triggering. You have to read his abilities closely and watch some videos to learn how he plays. They are making champs more complex and difficult to fight so that end game players aren't bored. Expect all new champs to have some special abilities you have to learn to play around. Watch out for his special 1 and after that. Also, an armor break champ is good against him because he can't trigger that reflect ability when his armor is broken.