**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What the heck is this?

kbwchol06ld4.png

This started for me after the 17.0 update. Is there anything that I can do to correct it? I’ve tried deleting and re-installing the app.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I think I had this happen to me once temporarily. I think I just freed up some more space on my phone and it was fine
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    I’ll try that. I have plenty of storage though
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    @Kabam Miike any suggestions here? I’m sure y’all have seen it before.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Never saw the clouds, i just get the black placeholder or a horrible white square. In any case it goes away by reconnecting to your network, or by changing networks.
  • BlackHawk894BlackHawk894 Posts: 3
    This is happening to me with a champions profile picture. In quests, fights, crystals, and even in my roster. Please fix this soon it’s really bothering me
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    All your stuff went to The Cloud.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Rogue42 wrote: »

OK Vincent Twice Vincent Twice. Lol
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    This is seriously getting out of hand. First, someone's mischievous Loki escaped, leaving a cloud formation. Then, someone forgot to lock the inventory door, Loki sneaked in and stole some of their items, leaving more cloud formation. Now, Loki influenced more champions to escape, leaving more cloud formations, and stole everyone from the inventory, leaving nothing but clouds !!!!

Let's hunt Loki down, he has gone beyond control, and is now starting to break havoc!!!

LOL, just kidding. Saw someone reporting only 1 or 2 clouds, but yours is way too many!! Wow!!