**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does anyone know if, or when, Blade is in the 4* crystal?

I have asked this in the past with no good answer... also did a ticket 2 days ago with no reply too. Does no one including mods and support not know? Seems odd that this info is so hard to find (I can only find that Blade goes into the 5* pool on the 13th... but says nothing about 4*).

Comments

• G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,432 ★★★★
    He is added to Phc, 3*, 4* and 5* on February 13th. And his featured 5* Crystal returns on February 22nd.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    chev327fox wrote: »
    I have asked this in the past with no good answer... also did a ticket 2 days ago with no reply too. Does no one including mods and support not know? Seems odd that this info is so hard to find (I can only find that Blade goes into the 5* pool on the 13th... but says nothing about 4*).

That because the features have finally caught up with the release dates of a particular champ to other crystals like PHC, 3* and 4* crystals.
    There will be no more large groups added each month at one time.
    All star versions will now enter the basic pool on the same day.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Thanks guys! I did not know this and just wanted to be sure the 13th was for all (as it only mentions 5* pool).